My name is G!

Posted originally on the Archive of Our Own at http://archiveofourown.org/works/764594.

Rating:MatureArchive Warning:Choose Not To Use Archive WarningsCategory:GenFandom:NCIS: Los AngelesCharacter:G Callen, Hetty Lange, Nate Getz, Sam Hanna, Kensi Blye, Marty Deeks, Nell Jones, Eric BealAdditional Tags:Alternate Canon, Science Fiction, Family, Emotional Hurt/ComfortStats:Published: 2013-04-17 Completed: 2013-07-11 Chapters: 25/25 Words: 38720

My name is G

by CALLEN37

Summary

After a raid on a scientist's lab. Callen and the team get a surprise as he wakes up the next day. This is SOOOO OOC it's gonna be unbelievable...you have been warned.

Chapter 1

Chapter 1- my name is G!

It has been a grueling 3 months for the team; chasing down the scientist, Grant Mason who had been threatening to unleash a chemical weapon 'the likes of which the world has never seen' so he said, had been tiring to the team.

After Deeks, having to follow the man around for a month as a homeless bum just to make sure they had the right guy. To Kensi pretending to be his girlfriend to find out who his buyers were and Callen who played the irate ex-boyfriend to get her out safely. It all boiled down to Mason hiding out in his cabin in the woods. He had a laboratory hidden and Sam playing the role of a Muslim terrorist had managed to get the address out of Mason and they were all set to bring him down.

Tired and finally at the endgame they moved as one to take him down. Callen ordered Kensi and Deeks to take the back and Sam took his rear.

Pulling his gun he and Sam entered the cabin and walked towards a metal door in the back.

Callen opened the door and entered first.

The door swung back behind him effectively cutting him off from his team.

"G!" Sam called hammering on the door.

Callen pulled at the lock but the room was hermetically sealed.

Grant Mason lay dead on the floor a canister overturned but Callen thought nothing of it as he leant over Masons' body looking at the self inflicted gunshot wound.

"It's ok Sam he's down!" Callen called.

"How?"

"Suicide. I'll just figure how to open this door and then we'll get the coroner to pick him up." Callen called back.

After what was about twenty minutes a fan kicked in and the air was blown through the room. "You ok G?" Sam called hearing the fans.

"Yep sounds like some kind of air filtration system." Callen shouted over the whir of the fans.

The fans shut off and the door clicked open. Callen opened the door to find the coroner already there and his team standing with worried looks on their faces.

"Finally!" G sighed and walked out.

"You sure you're alright?" Sam asked again. Callen stood lifted his shirt and turned around with a smirk on his face.

"Look Ma! I'm fine," He grinned.

Sam rolled his eyes at his partner, "Well Hetty's gonna rip you a new one getting locked in with the suspect."

"It wasn't my fault there was a trip plate inside the door, Mason must have set it up before he shot himself. Probably thought I'd freak out getting locked in with a corpse." Callen griped.