Broccoli x Zuko

electroo: @.Iida @.Zuko @.deku

Alien Queen: LMAO THREESOME???

Iida:

deku: WhAT NO NO NOOE NO WAY THAT WOULDNT HAPPEN RIGHT TODOROKi???

Zuko: preferably without Iida

Uravity: OH HECC

deku: hahah todoroki is so funny OH TTYL GUYSS

tape dude fella: that boy is so dense

Uravity: uH Yeah todoroki when are you gonna like CONFESS SIR

Ribbit: you guys are like even more obvious than bakugou and kirishima

Zuko: I mean, I'd like to I guess, I'm just not sure if midoriya would accept it.

Alien Queen: NOOPE ARE YOU, todoroki, that boy, he likes you, now you must confess your love or you'll NEVER be happy

Uravity: agreed!

Ribbit: izuku needs you!

Zuko: he needs me!

tape fella dude: heck yeah more homos

electroo: bless us homos

Iida: wait todoroki And midoriya like eachother

electroo: so I thought you're supposed to be "fast af boi" but why are you so slow right now?

Uravity: GOSH IIDA ITS SO OBVIOUS WTF

~I thought it would be fun to involve actual writing for my favorites (;~

Shoto's thumb twitched as he switched over to him and Midoriya's messages. Him and the shorter male had texted a lot probably WAY to much, but they surely did enjoy each other's company, though when they first exchanged numbers after texting for not so long, Shoto had realized his developing crush on the freckled boy, offering to walk home with him basically each day now, he always wanted to be around Midoriya.

Shoto slowly breathed and began typing.
Thankfully it wasn't too late, it was only the afternoon on a Sunday, though he should of invited him out ahead of time he didn't think about confessing whatsoever until certain classmates talked him into it.
Shoto anxiously brought his other thumb up to his lips, watching has the message was read, three dots signaling Midoriya was texting back. He had invited him out for lunch, it was the afternoon and he was quite hungry, it wouldn't hurt to go out and eat in the park and eventually..confess.

Shoto slightly jumped as his phone buzzed, finally receiving his text back, Midoriya was most likely spending way too much time thinking on what to even say, which was another thing Shoto just found so cute. But thankfully he agreed to meet him out in 30 minutes!

"Ah T-todoroki-kun! Thank you for inviting me out hah.." Izuku blushed and averted his eyes to look anywhere but Shoto's face.
"Midoriya..." Shoto's face was so soft, like, wow.
He paused for a second and then placed his hand on Izuku's chin to move his face so they were staring right into each other's eyes.
"Let's get pork cutlet bowls, and then ice cream?"  The shorter boy's eyes lit up and he smiled brightly "Yeah! Let's go sounds fun!"

The two boys smiled and walked in the park, holding ice cream and just talking while they enjoyed each other's company, but Shoto knew he was stalling, he was extremely nervous, he was most definitely in love with this boy, and watching Izuku lick ice cream really didn't help at all.
"Todoroki-Kun? Is everything alright? Are you getting a fever?" Izuku stopped in his tracks and brought his hand up to place it on Shoto's cheek, "You're really red". Shoto immediately lifting his hand up to take the shorter boy's hand in his own, squeezing it gently.

"Midoriya Izuku.. you..really.."

"Todokori-"

"YouReallyMakeMeHappyAndIReallyLikeYou! Would you..please go out with me" Todoroki still held Midoriya's hand with his own two, squeezing them and placing them over his heart, "I love you Izuku, can I call you that?" Todoroki was exceptionally red, his eyes wide as he stared directly into the shorter boy's large eyes his face also as red as a tomato.

"Of course it is..Shoto.." Izuku blushed as he spoke out Shoto's name, but a smile formed on his lips as he kept looking at the nervous half and half big boi, his heart went doki doki.
"I..Shoto..I like you too.." Izuku blushed as he spoke and looked away slightly as Shoto immediately embraced him

"I was scared you'd reject me..I'm..very happy.." Shoto smiled and caressed the back of Izuku's head. "I'm happy too, Shoto.." Izuku nuzzled his head into Shoto's chest as the two embraced.

~

electroo: no but yeah like the rash goes and comes back and weird and fucking itches

Earphone jack: I recommend going to your doctor

Zuko: hello

tape fella dude: OH TODOROKIS BACK

Uravity: did you guys confess to eachother and make sweet sweet love

Zuko: we went and ate pork cutlet bowls and then went to the park and ate ice cream

Ribbit: and then you confessed and made sweet seeet love

Zuko: basically yes.

red riot: lmao y'all already fucked?

Invisigirl: THERE WILL BE NO TALK OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE HERE WE HAVE PURE PEOPLE HERE

Anima: ;w;

Invisigirl: >w<

Alien Queen: FINALLY THOUGH CONGRATULATIONS YOURE SO CUTE TOGETHERRJDJA

electroo: YES CONGRATS BBS

Zuko: ah Izuku is awake I must go.

explosionking: WAIT DEKU AND THAT HALF AND HALF BASTARD ARE DATING NOW WHAT THE HELL???

tape fella dude: what's wrong bakugou you jelly?

electroo: you really shouldn't be

explosionking: WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OF COURSE IM NOT

red riot: aww Katsuki-Chan~~<3

explosionking: DIE

red riot: I love you too babe

tape fella dude: what a unique relationship