-thirty four

february

"i'm so proud of you, sweet. go out there and kill it, don't worry about me, worry about you, the boys and your fans. i promise you, i'll be fine" i whispered into the hug jonah had me tightly wrapping in. today, the boys were going on their biggest tour yet. the invitation tour. they were even going to europe, asia, even australia.

"i want you to come," jonah whispered. i sighed, knowing how much i was going to miss him.

"i want to come too, but you know i can't. that bus is already way too crowded as it is, i don't want to get in the way, plus i just... can't," i told him. he looked down, sadness filling his eyes.

"i'll be fine," i whispered. i lifted his chin up gently so i can look in his eyes.

"we will text everyday, facetime whenever we can, right?" jonah asked and i nodded. i cupped his cheek with my hand and kiss him passionately.

i feel a tap on my shoulder so i pull away and turn around.

"sorry to interrupt your moment, but we have to leave in a minute and i want to say goodbye before they practically drag us away," zach chuckles and opens up his arms. i walk into them and we hug for a decent amount of time, doing the same with jack, corbyn and daniel.

"i'll see you guys soon, i'll come to all the cali shows and i'll go to the colombus and cincinnati shows too, it'll give me a chance to go see my dad as well. and who knows, i might come meet up with you guys in a whole other continent," i tell them as they walk onto their tour bus and pop their heads out the window. i stood up on one of the wheels underneath a window so i could reach jonah and we kissed for the last time until their first show in california.

i hear the engine start going so i jump off the wheel because i'm not tryna die today. i pull out my phone and record them driving away.

"i love you!" jonah shouts.

"i love you more!" i shout back, and luckily i got that on record. i smile and post it on my insta story and walk over to my car to drive home.

i saw brendan and logan filming probably his intro and since logan is being so loud he didn't hear me come in so i decided to stuff up his intro.

"good morning logang, what's poppin" i shout over dramatically from behind logan.

"oh hey sis. how are you?" logan asks.

"i'm sad. my baby left me today," i pout at the camera.

"wait. jonah broke up with you?" logan screamed.

"no, i mean him and the others left to go on tour, silly," i laughed.

"oh yeah, i forgot about that, oops," he says.

"okay leave now," he tells me. i pretend to be sad when i walk away.

"wait come back you're hanging out with us today," logan shouts.

"make up your mind geez," i laugh.

we basically just messed around for the whole day, we drove around in the yeti and i decided to take logan shopping with me because i'm a great sister and i know he hates shopping. and i made him buy me gucci.

i literally dragged him around the grove for nearly three hours and made him tell me his opinion on all the clothes and he kept complaining how he's getting no vlog content so brendan and i left him and i 'took over his vlogs' and we started filming random stuff, until logan found us.

he whispered something to brendan and then he counted down to three, once he got to three they started running towards the parking lot. of course, i'm a small, unfit little 5'4 18 year old girl and couldn't keep up with them. logan and brendan got in the car and literally drove off without me.

i had to walk all the way home because me being me, i left my phone in his car.

"did you have a nice walk?" logan chuckled as i walked into the apartment. i turned the corner to see him standing there with the merch cannon and he shot it at me, as well as throwing a plate to my feet causing me to scream.

"see, this is why i never hang out with you. i swear, i'm moving out," i huff and cross my arms over my chest.

"oh sure you are. where are you gonna live? the team 10 house?" logan jokes.

"shut up, logan. you know i'm never going anywhere near there anytime soon," i say and walk into my room. i decide to just film a new cover and get it over with and then go to bed early tonight.

edited sep 30 2018