#2 Is it???

*your p.o.v*

Once I woke up I noticed that Ein left so I got up and got dressed. Once I was done I told Ein I was going on a walk. When I was walking I bumped into some people and when I helped them I noticed they where Aphmau and Aaron so I acted like I didn't know them. "H..hey I'm Y/N w..what's yours?" I said "Hi I'm Aphmau and this is my boyfriend Aaron its nice to meet you Y/N" Aphmau said "Hi" Aaron said. "Its nice to meet you two" I said. Wow I can't believe they didn't notice me! "Hey would you like to come back with us to the lodge we are staying in the storm looks like its getting pretty bad?" Aphmau asked me. "Sure I would love to" I said as we started to walk to the lodge. Aph was right it is getting bad and cold!

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

Hmmm something about Y/N seems familiar I just can't tell what it is meh whatever I Wonder why she was outside anyways! We finally got to the lodge it was so cold out side. Once we got inside we heard Zane scream so we rushed up stairs and Kim was past out on the floor. "Zane what happened?" I asked. "S...SHE T...TRIED TO KISS ME!!!" Zane said as he looked scared

<Time skip to when Kim wakes up cause I forgot what happens after that>

/Aarons p.o.v\

Hmmm something seems up with Y/N she seems like the one from highschool. If she is that might mean Eins here to as I can remember back in highschool Ein and Y/N were really good friends but Y/N and Aphmau were good friends to. But after what Ein did in highschool to Aph I don't trust Y/N. But she probably isn't she is probably just a random person who is a lot alike to Y/N hmm yeah thats it! But she even looks like her I don't think that's her is it?...

Hey my pups and kittens hope you like this chapter see you later my pups and kittens~

Author~chan out!