Part 4

Part 4

*Liam*

"Bella, hello are you there?"

*Bella*

"Yes I am still here and I'd will love to hang out with you tomorrow"

*Liam*

"super, I will say it to the boys, see you"

*Bella*

"Yes, see you tomorrow."

He hung up and I could not believe it was real, so I texted Mandy and said she has to come over, because I had big news to tell her. When she had arrived and we had closed the door to my room after us, I told her everything, she began to scream and jump around. And I began to laugh at her because it looked so funny. When she fell to raw again she looked at me with big eyes and said "OMG no way that’s not ture, you’re luckiest girl in the world Bella, everyone would die to meet them. And you want to hang out with them, I'm so jealous at you, I wish Liam was my cousin and it was me who was hanging out with them tomorrow "

*Bella*

"calm now Mandy, I can not even understand it myself. But I’m super nervous and excited, so you must promise me not to tell anyone abort it okay?"

*Mandy*

"Do not worry Bella , I promise."

The next day webbing me everything I used got dressed, put my hair and put makeup on, but with one small difference. I smiled while I webbing it, something I had not done a long time.

When I reached over to the school Liam stood and waited for me