Part 1

Hi, I'm Meredith Grey-Shepherd. I live in Seattle with my husband Derek, when we got married I wanted to keep my name but I still wanted to change it is now my name is Grey Shepherd. I like it! Anyways,

Derek and I have 2 kids Zola our daughter she's almost 3 years old. She is adopted from the Malawi Islands in Africa, and Bailey our son, I almost died while giving birth to him, but Miranda Bailey my mentor saved my life and that's why his name is Bailey.

We live in a big house that Derek build for us and from our living room, we have the most amazing view over whole Seattle!

A few minutes away from home my sister Lexie and her boyfriend Mark lives. I'm so glad to have her near by and she's the best little sister you can wish for! When she first started working at the hospital I hated her, but now I can't imagine a life without her!

And who's next, Callie and Arizona, they have their daughter Sofia that is also Mark's kid. I know it's complicated.. But Sofia is Zola's best friend and we often have play dates. And now they're waiting their second child and I'm so happy for them!

In the house we lived in before Derek build this new one, Alex lives with he's fiancé Jo. They are waiting their first child and so is April and Jackson.

My best friend Cristina, lives with her husband Owen and their son Theo. Cristina and I have a complicated relationship but she's my person and I'm hers, nothing can change that!