Part 14

Lucas's POV

He slept with Jackson? He slept with Jackson! He slept with jackson. He. Slept. With. Jackson.

I don't know why is this bothering me. Of course he's allowed to sleep with anyone who he wants if we're not a thing. But Jackson is not gay. He was into girls. He slept with many girls. I was into girls. Or I'm still into girls. This is all very confusing. I walked slowly towards my dorm room. I opened the door and sat on my bed.

His words are still echoing in my head. I don't know where is this coming from but the only feeling I have is disgust. I'm disgusted by the image of Teddy and Jackson together. In bed. Jackson touched him everywhere and he didn't object. I'm selfishly angry at Teddy. I know I couldn't control who he's been with before I entered. But this is Jackson we're talking about. The one who bullies him. Well Jackson is clearly a jerk. The worst sample of inhuman kind. He bullied someone for being gay after sleeping with him. He's getting his ass kicked really hard. Omg I swear he's gonna regret this.

I slept with all that rage for good 3 hours. I woke up to see it's 2 P.M. I can feel my stomach aching from hunger. I got up from my bed and cleaned up. I took my wallet and walked towards cafeteria. I ordered a tuna sandwich and coke. I sat there and checked my phone for any missed calls. Teddy called! Three times! And there's a missed call from Aleia too. She clearly wants to know how the proposal went. I didn't call back to any of them. I just sat there.

"Teddy!" I heard someone yelling from behind me. I turn back to see Danny and Teddy on the floor. He's having another panic attack.

My heart broke to pieces when I saw him crashed on the ground. Failing to get up. My first instinct was to get out the table and help him but I stopped. I looked away and as they called for my order, I took it and I left.

I walked furiously to the parking lot. I reached my car, Put my sandwich and coke on the hood. How can I do this? I said I loved him and I failed to help him? Do I even love him?

While I kept figuring this out, my blood kept boiling. I'm clearly angry at this whole situation. I'm angry that Teddy slept with Jackson. What does this all mean. There's no reason to be angry. Why am I angry with him sleeping with someone else?

I kept hovering around when I felt a nudge on my back. I turned around to see Teddy.

He was breathing hard. He gathered enough air to let words out.

"Why are you being weird Lucas?"

"I don't wanna talk to you right now" I said.

"Have I done something Lucas ? Please talk to me!"

"Just go Teddy. You haven't done anything." I turned my face away and closed my eyes.

As I was going through pain. He did something that really calmed me. He hugged me from behind. Very tightly.

" Lucas, if you're upset about yesterday....because I stopped you while doing it, I'm sorry. But please I like you. Please don't give me these mixed feelings. It hurts a lot"

It hurts me too you bastard. I closed my eyes even harder and held his hands.

" Please say something Lucas "

As soon as he finished that sentence, the picture of Him and Jackson flashed in my mind. Blood started rushing in my veins.

"You wanna know why? Huh? You wanna know why? Because I thought I loved you. This fucking morning I thought I loved you. I broke up with my girlfriend and I bought you the fucking Gucci Wallet and I was on my way to propose you for relationship. And then I heard you talking.

You slept with Jackson huh? Jackson who fucked almost every girl in his classroom slept with you?. And you like me huh? All night I was worrying about you and My girlfriend, feeling guilty and here you are, confessing your feelings for me, celebrating that you've turned another straight guy, aren't you?"

Hello hello fellas, I know short update. I was working on this story when I started chatting with this amazing woman, DevilQueen-. She truly inspires me. Go follow her and read her work.

The next update will be big, I promise.