Chapter 1

"He's so hot! Ugh!"

"Guys I called him! He's my new boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend? Actually no, he's my husband!"

"Did you see his hair? He's perfect!"

All that Monday morning, I've never heard more freshman girls freak out about one guy, in my life. Ashton High School had just received a group of french foreign exchange students. My best friend, Revan, had signed up to house one of the exchange students. He showed me the portfolio and a picture of his French student, Nòel, a week before, so I already sort of knew who his student was going to be. To my knowledge, the exchange students were only to be in America for 10 days (Saturday- Monday) and this was the first day the frenchies, as they were called, were going to be at the school.

There were about 20 French students that came to the school, a mixture of guys and girls. Noel, had really got his name going around the school. Though I hadn't met him face to face yet, I was very curious to see him.

"Hey Cyanna, have you seen him yet?" Tyanna asked, setting her lunch down on the table.

"No! I really want to though! Everyone is freaking out about him! Revan showed me a picture of Nòel last week but I didn't really think anything of him. Is he seriously, to die for?" I replied playing with my water bottle.

Diana looked up, "I met him yesterday at the band rehearsal. Revan brought Nòel with him and he is pretty cute. He has really cool hair. I mean I already have Luis, so I'm good but he's not ugly."

As lunch ended I decided to text Revan, to see if him and I could meet up so I could meet Nòel. Revan and I didn't have any classes together, and the only time I saw him, was when he walked with me to my classes. Impatiently I waited to see Revan, but he never came the way he usually did. My phone had no new messages, so for the rest of the day I sat in class listening to the girls brag about their experience meeting Nòel.

"Did you take a picture with him?"

"Of course I did! Who wouldn't?"

"His face is perfect! I want him so bad!"

"Oh you lucky bitch you got a picture with him?"

"He's so sweet! I'm in love with him!"

I swear these girls were going insane. They talked about having sex and marrying him, and I was just trying hard not to burst out laughing. I wonder how Revan felt with all these girls basically using him, just to get to Nòel. Knowing Revan, he was probably really getting sick of it.

During the bus ride home, I was constantly checking my phone to see if there was a response from Revan. Disappointed in the fact that I didn't get to meet Nòel.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Destiny gave me one of her your-going-crazy looks.

"Doing what?"

"You keep checking your phone. Is someone really that important?"

" No, I texted Revan to see if him and I could meet up so I could meet Nòel. Everyone is talking and literally going crazy about him. I've seen his portfolio picture that Revan got. I didn't much of it to be honest. Have you met him?"

"Yeah, and girl, he's so attractive. Oh wow, like you need to meet him."

"Well, I can really only go by what a hear and people are making him sound like a super model."

"Cyanna, I wouldn't be surprised if he is."

"Well here's my stop, I'll text you later tonight. Bye Destiny!"

"Yeah ok bye!"

As I walked to my house I felt my phone vibrate. It was from Revan.

"Hey sorry I didn't respond. Today has been hectic. Literally every girl in our fucking school has been all over Nòel and me. I meant to walk with you today too, but I had to go different ways because I was showing Nòel around the school. It's their only day that they will spend in school. The rest of the days they'll only be here in the mornings but then they will be going somewhere else and then they'll come back to the school around 5 or so. Sorry Cyanna, but I don't think that you'll be able to meet Nòel."