Chapter one-a good talk

Harry sighed as he closed the front door of his and Hermione's house behind him. "Hunny I'm home" he joked earning a laugh from Hermione who was cooking in the kitchen. "How was your day dear" she joked back as Harry walked into the kitchen giving her a hug. "Brilliant, Ginny made time and come to eat lunch with me but all she could do was complain of how I should live with her and blah" he said sarcastically practically falling into a chair at the dining table. Hermione put his food in front of him on the table and gave him a half smile "maybe you should just you know" she paused "move in with her" she suggested putting food in her mouth to hide the sadness that was showing. "No way! I'm definitely not leaving you. And even if me and you didn't live together I don't think I want to move in with her" he admitted with a shrug making Hermione raise her eyebrows "why? She's your girlfriend if you like her you should live with her it doesn't add up that you don't want to" she said with her matter of fact tone Harry just nodded in reply "let's talk about you for once." He suggested "how was your day?" Harry asked with a sweet smile that made Hermione's heart swell "well we had a meeting and I really think the rest of the board is starting to agree with me on muggle rights and stuff" she smiled "I mean if someone like me can be a great witch then everyone should be able to" she added watching Harry as he stood up and cleaned there dishes with magic smiling at her again "I'm so proud of you mione" he said leaning on the counter crossing his arms in front of him. Hermione nodded "so back to you if you don't want to live with Ginny why are you still with her I mean don't lead her on she deserves to know" she said trying her best to not just tell him to breaker heart and be with her already, because morals. Harry sighed and looked down "I don't know my feelings have just changed so much and I don't know if I love her or I'm just comfortable with her ya know". She just nodded before getting up and hugging him "you've never really dated anyone but her sometimes your first love isn't your last just sleep on it and try to figure out why you feel the way you do" she smiled kissing his forehead and going off to bed leaving Harry to think 'why do I feel this way'