Chapeter two- the breakup

The next morning Hermione woke up to the sound of awful singing coming from the hallway bathroom. She laughed and got up walking past the door stopping to listen and giggle "SHUT UP" she laughed at him while banging on the door hearing him stop she smiled and walked into the close by kitchen reaching up to grab the cereal she wanted. Not long after she sat down with her bowl Harry came in his hair still wet. "Morning mione" Harry said while making his own bowel of cereal and sitting down next to her "any plans today" Hermione asked with a sweet smile making Harry smile back and shake his head "not yet no I was hoping to have a chill day at home" he explained to her while pulling out the muggle newspaper to read. She twiddled her thumbs "I really think you need to talk to Ginny try to figure out why you feel the way you do together" she said lowly only knowing he heard her once he looked into her eyes "fine I will but you have to be close by just in case something goes wrong" he agreed getting up and writing a quick letter telling Ginny to come by as soon as possible. (Also quick message I'm gonna have Ginny not like Hermione and be kinda mean but I know in the books and movies he isn't really like this). After a short time there was a knock on the door making Hermione get up and answer it "oh hey Ginny" she said with a smile making Ginny scoff and let herself in "I don't know why I'm seeing your face but I wanna see my boyfriends get it mine not yours" she said with an evil smile "in his room HARRY YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE" she said while walking into the kitchen, meanwhile Harry cringed at the words girlfriend being used to describe Ginny it had never really bothered him before so why is it now? Harry walked down the stairs seeing his "girlfriend" giving a fake smile and hello as she hugged him "why did you want me to come over today" the girl asked as Harry lead her to sit on the couch "look I don't think we're gonna work the something we once had is just gone now I'm sorry" he said as Ginny's face turned red "I DONT CARE YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE I WAS CHEATING ON YOU WITH DEAN ANYWAY YOU UGLY USELESS BOY" she screamed making Hermione who was listening in angry and barge in "YOU DONT GET TO TALK TO HIM THAT WAY HE IS BETTER THEN DEAN NOR YOU COULD EVER BE THATS EXACTLY THE REASON HES BREAKING UP WITH YOU" she yelled "now get out" she said opening the front door "mudblood" Ginny spat as she walked out slamming the door behind her. Harry sighed and smiled at Hermione "that went well"