the barrier of dreams - 1

I walked…..

Towards my blind ambitions, with a heart determined to reach my goal , or that is what I thought at first , the sun was up , but I felt as if it's going faster than usual , after several minutes I looked back to see how far have I become from the mysterious wooden house.

What the hell!!!, I shouted with a loud voice as I see nothing behind me like it was never there before, I looked in my backpack for the torch and I found it, so I am not hallucinating   what is happening here, "move man, move, move, move" a sudden loud voice echoed in the air with those words, does he mean me? Where the sound did came from?

Fear stroke my heart all of a sudden, I must move something is coming towards me, I began to run as fast as I could, is the sun moving faster now or what?? Don't know for how long have I been running with that strange voice still echoing in my ears "move, move, move", the sun was beginning to set, are you kidding me, is it already sunset?

A fog began to appear from nowhere as the sunlight becomes dimmer each second, in a sudden moment I found my feet steeping on air, I screamed as I fall, but what a short scream was it as I hit the ground, the pain  was tolerable as I stand, the sun was  going away and darkness began to rule again, I grabbed the torch with my hand "WOW" I said when I saw the flames begin to emerge from it magical circle of warmth around me, snow began to fall again, but in the flame domain there was nothing like what I saw in the wooden house, I looked in front of me to see a cliff hanger, "so I have to go down if I want to continue my walk I guess?" I said to myself.

"Or maybe you need a guide traveler!!" a deep voice said to me, I panicked and stepped back as I look at my left, I saw a torch getting lighten on like mine, a sixties suite, a top hat, with black eyes and a beard type of handlebars and chin puff , you know the American uncle Sam he was just like him but more scary more darker version, he smiled and extend his hand to shake mine but I stepped back again , "don't be afraid traveler, guess my entrance was quite shocking to you , let start over , my name is Sam welcome to THE MOUNTAIN".