Chapter 1

Chapter One:

What have I done?

_____________________________

Edited By : Charlie D.     |

___________________________  |

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"I think they're watching, " I say lowly, gesturing towards the teacher table. The Elders and the Group are disguised like regular teachers even though they're the most ugliest creature, i've ever seen. When they are them self's, they turn a sickly green. They develop scales and horns. They're eyes turn black, and belive me they are creepy.

One time a boy got in trouble by a Elder. No one ever heard from him again.

Charlie looks over to the table, and back at me. He smiles. Not just any smile, the smile. You know the one where they smile, then do something stupid, yeah that smile. With his devilish smile still on his face, he rises his arms onto the table.

His twitches before his eyes turn from emerald green to a very pale-like blue. I turn to a Elder at the table. A woman with a long brown braid, that flows down her back looks at me in a quick gesture, than turns back. I look to Charlie who I guess picked her. He twitches again before I turn around to the elder. The one beautiful braid going down her back is now being jerked rapidly up and down. She screams and the lunch room falls silent.

I turn back to Charlie whose eyes are green again and has his arms down. I chuckle at the Elder as she touches her braid. Charlie gives me a death glare, and I stop.

"I'm not hungry, " I say moving my food. Not with a fork, with my mind. Just the thought, that I Lizzy can define the laws of physics, makes me giddy.  If the Elders don't want me to use my powers, they can tell me.

"And we should probably go, " he whispers to me. Charlie picks up his tray, and I follow. We go to the trash cans, and dump the nasty food. I walk out of the cafeteria, laughing at some stupid joke Charlie said.

"Hello sexy, " I hear a voice snicker.  JAMES.

My hair catches on fire for a split second, before I calm down.

"Leave her alone, " I hear Charlie say.

"Make me, " James says smileing.

I see Charlie's fist ball up.

"As much as I want to, I can't, " I say.

"Shut up, this is a fight between men, not some bitch who is afraid," he says coldly.

"Oh you wish I was afraid, " I day lunging towards him.

Charlie snatches me and holds me still.

"You don't want to do this Lizzy, " he warns.

"No let her I want to see the little bitch fight, " James says.

I feel the heat rise, and drift through out my body. My hand warm up. But I cool them down. I don't need the pyrokinsis, just my telekinsis. I pick my hand up, James goes up too. I smile.

"Put me the hell down, " he screams.

"Ok," I laugh.

"Lizzy, no, stop, " I hear Charlie warn, but I shut him out.

I move my hand quickly towards the locker. His body slams into the locker, and I let go.

"We need to go, " Charlie says putting his hand on my back makeing me go forward. I keep my eyes on James, who looks like I killed a kitten. Charlie makes me leave school, but not without my stuff. We go to my car. I set in the front, while Charlie sits in the passenger seat. I can drive, he can't.

While I drive to Charlie's houes all I can think is "What have I done. "