Chapter 1

Derek's POV

After I became alpha, I found out the wars were only between my pack and the Shadow Pack. Apparently, the Shadow Pack is the biggest pack in the world and were sending parts at a time to attack. But to my surprise,.the files state that our packs uses to be very close friends and were allies. The reason of our conflict was that my mate was the heir to Shadow Pack. A boy. The next alpha. Is this even possible? Our packs were close since is was 16, after his son came of age quickly found I was his mate and immediately told his father. His father was not having it and erased my memory and his sons. The Alpha of Shadow Pack died shortly after my father's death and his son took over. The werabouts of the pack are unknown. That's why I have been in search of my mate. Ian Landas.

Flashback 6 years ago
"Happy Birthday Ian!!" I shouted as I hugged him from behind. Ian and I have always been very close friends. "Haha thanks Derek" he chuckled lowly. He seemed distant and had a tint of yellow in his eyes. " Ian what's wrong? You seem different..." I asked with concern. He never acts like this. " I.....I have somethign to tell you....b-but it's g-going to be hard to say. So ummm....*here goes nothing*" he says the last part under his breath and crashes his lips to mine. I immediately felt an attraction and a shock sent through my whole body. I have been feeling attracted to him lately but I i pushed it off. " Sorry....but umm...ya." Ian said shyly.
"Did you feel that too?" "Ya. Does that mean we are mates?" I ask but already know the answer. "Yes..." he says slowly but in a seductive tone. His eyes start to turn black and his wolf starts to take over. He slowly brings his lips to mine and we make out a while. He takes my shirt off and I take off his. The kiss start to get a little heated, but then someone walks in. Ian jumps up, " Oh my God! I gotta go! " that's the last time I saw Ian.... I've been in search for him ever since.

End of flashback
My memories are starting to come back as I remember that moment. Just then there is a knock on my office door. " come in!" I yell through the door. My beta Alfie walks in and walks in cowardly. I wonder why? " s-sir there's a-a g-guy outside that wishes to speak to y'you." "Okay I will be out in a minute. I really am wondering what has shook Alfie so much. I guess there was only one way to find out.

A/N:  well there is chapter one. I know this story is not so good so far, but I'm trying and I hope to get better. Give me feedback please to help me improve. What has shaken Alfie so much and who was the guy? Wait till chapter 2 to find out!!!