하나

첫날 / Day 1;;

The day had a grey tint to it. Something not odd during the autumn time. Seoul was a really place all year round and Johnny truly felt grateful to be there.

He has been living in the city since he was a child. His mother dying from cancer took a toll to his family. Causing his father to leave him and his older sister to take care of each other themselves. Mina basically held everything together after the events and Johnny felt grateful for it. He truly respected her and it clearly showed through the days.

The coldish weather was taking a toll on him as well. The boy had to make sure he wore a scarf and a sweater every time he went outside just for the fear of ending up freezing cold. Just with that he knew winter was coming, and it was coming rather quickly.

A small chuckle left his throat as he saw two stray dogs fighting for a piece of bone. It wasn't a violent fight more of a playful argument. Letting out a small click by using his tongue and the dogs quickly stopped. He knew the dogs living on the run down side of Seoul like the back of his hands. After all he's not called gang-aji for nothing.

Slowly making his way to the familiar dogs, extending his hand slowly making sure that the dogs knew it was him and not a random man trying to take them away to the dog pound. The two dogs ears perked at the familiar smell and soon began to jump onto the tall man. A breathy laughed flooded the air as the dogs nearly knocked him over. It truly would've been a fun time if only it didn't reminded Johnny of the small boy with black eyes.

A/N:
Originally I was going to make this a Ji Hansol fanfic but I was like e h whatever I'll make it into a tenny fanfic so here it is. If there's any mistakes please point them out and I'm sorry for the short chapters I hope in the future they'll be longer. 안녕.

- 은지 ☆