The Second chance...

Jessie's POV~

Heey! I'm Jessie Lee! I'm 15 about to be 16 in just 2 Days!! I invited everyone from school. Even someone I didn't want coming. Hayes. My Ex - boyfriend. He's always trying to talk to me. He don't understand! I moved on! So should he.

Hayes POV~

Hey! As you know I'm Hayes. I'm 15. I have this problem. My ex Girlfriend Jessie...She invited me to her party. That's not my problem though! The problem is I still like her... I don't know if I don't should tell her. I mean I am the one who broke up with her..Why you ask. Because she just...I don't even know. I miss her so much and just ..just want to tell her so bad! But she never talks to me. She Is always hanging out with Cameron now. But Cameron is dateing her best friend Abbie. I just don't know. I think I will tell her at her party.

*Next Day at school*

Jessie-

I saw Hayes in the hall today. He didn't even look at me. I have a confession. I....I still like Hayes I think. But He broke my heart and if they do it once they will do it again. If Hayes didn't break up with me That next Monday would be our 1 year. It broke me when he told me it was over. I cried so much. Missed school. Just a wreak. I don't wanna go through that shit again. It's hard. I just have a feeling like he is mad at me... Did I do something..?

Hayes-

Jessie kept looking at me today. Does she know?! I hope not. I don't want her to know yet. She will find out Tommrow. But But the thing is the whole school will be there! I don't wanna embarrass me or her. I..I just don't know. I hope she likes me still. I do so ment wanna move on. I wanna be with her. Will she understand...?

*That night*

Hayes-

I think I'll text her..

Hayes- Hey Jessie...Can we talk?

Jessie- Hayes? Is everything okay?

Hayes- Yeah...Well...No..

Jessie- What's wrong?

Hayes- I just feel like...

Jessie- Like what?

Hayes- Like I still like you..

Jessie- Really Hayes. I don't wanna start. We will talk tommrow at the party. Bye