Birthday Party

Jessie's POV ~

When I was getting ready for the party my phone was lighting up. It was Abbie.

Jessie- Hello

Abbie- Jessie!!

Jessie- What's wrong Abbie?!

Abbie- Cameron...He...He cheated on me!

Jessie- What! With who?!

Abbie- My cousin

Jessie- Abbie come over....Now!

*Jessie hangs up*

Abbie's POV ~

How could that basterd do that! I loved him and all he did was break my heart. And the worst thing is..He will be there tonight at the party! What am I going to do. I Never Wanna see him Ever again!!

*Abbie goes to Jessie's house*

Abbie...

Before I walk in I see Hayes coming down the road. I stop and wave and someone he can tell I've been crying. I try to turn away and wipe the tears but he still notices

Hayes...

Abbie. I herd what happend. I'm so sorry. But you should forgive Cameron. He was drunk he didn't know. Just please. Yall are so cute together Don't let it bother you.

Abbie...

Forgive him. He didn't know. First off Hayes. He shouldn't be drinking anyways! Next if he was to drink do it at home!

Hayes..

True...But just try to talk to him..Please.

*Abbie walks in and says bye to Hayes*

Jessie..

What took you so long!  You live just down the road.

Abbie..

I was outside talking to...

Jessie..

who!

Abbie- Hayes....

Jessie- What did he say?

Abbie- He was just talking about Cameron. At this point I don't know who the fuck to believe.

Jessie- Oh..Okay...Did he say anything about me?

Abbie- No..

Jessie- Oh..Okay

Abbie- I've got to go get ready. I'll be back in a little. love ya. bye

Jessie- Bye. love you too

*Abbie walks over to her house and sees Cameron standing outside*

Abbie- What do you want?!

Cameron- Abbie..We need to talk! I'm sorry..I made a mistake. Please. I was drunk. I didn't know what to do! Please. Forgive me. I promise it will never happen again! Please.

Abbie- Cameron. I forgive you. Just make sure it dont happen again.

Cameron- Does this mean we're going out?

Abbie- I don't know? Does it (:

Cameron- It does (: I love you Abbie. Always have and Always will.

Abbie- I love you too Cameron!

*Cameron hugs her then leans in for a kiss*

*abbie kisses him then Cameron says he will she her at the party and leaves*

Abbie's POV-

Omg! I can't belive it. Me and Cameron are going back out! This is great! I can't wait till tonight its going to be the best yet!