Ch.1

(All Maylees POV)

I woke up to my alarm and walked all the way to my desk to turn it off.Today was the day of my freshman year.In a town I didnt know much of cause I just moved here....Montana.

I got dressed and brushed my hair and everything."Im ready Mom."I said."Come on sweetie."She said."Maylee!"My sister shouted running to us."Oh yea.Come on Jade."

I ran out the door.To be honest I was excited for my first day of school.But I was also nervous because I get bullied alot.

*                  *                   *                  *       *

Me and Jade arrived to school and I looked around."Wow...big school."I say."Yea it is come on."Jade said.Jade already knew some friends here so I could be friends with them as well."Mariah!"Lauren shouted.

She ran towards a blonde girl with glasses and they hugged."I hadnt seen you in forever."She said.

*      *        *        *

I was sitting at lunch with the friends I had made."Hey Meaghan."I say."Hey."She said back.,and ,A new friend Katlyn sat down.
It was weird cause I also had another sister named Kaitlyn and another one Deanna.

"So how was your day so far?"Jade asked."Good.Im starting to like this school alot."I say."Thats good."Mariah said.We talked and ate till the bell rang and we were headed to class.I looked at my scedual in my hands while walking to see I had math next.Ugh I hate math.I sighed and started asking for directions.

I finally found my way to math and checked in with the teacher.I sat down near my new friend Taylor.

She is apparantly very nice,smart,abd athletic.Class started and I looked up at the teacher.

*             *           *          *         *       *      *

School was over for the day and I walked home with my sisters."Thats a really cool school."I say."Im glad you like it "D said.(Deanna=D).

We arrivw home and I did my homework.

Time skip to Friday

I just got home from school and thank god its Friday.I love this school but I need a break.

I went to the fridge and got a snack.

"Hey."Jade said."Hey.Whats up?"I ask."Do you wanna walk around with me?"She asked."Sure.Lets ask Mom first."I said."Lets go."She said.

We walked to mom who was in her room.I knocksd on the door and she looked up.

"Hey how was school?"Mom asked."Good."I said."We were actually wondering if we could walk around a little bit?"Jade asked."Sure.Have fun and be back before dark."Mom said."Ok mom.Bye."We said.

We walk out and look around.Jade had packed some snacks for us."Ready?"She asked."Yea."I said.