The Road To Perfection.

When Lauren was a child, she looked up to her brother. Oh, how Lauren loved her brother. His name was Ryan and he was older by three years and he had dark brown hair and soft blue eyes. Ryan was Lauren's angel. The reason is that in primary school she got picked on for being 'ugly.' Lauren had curly, frizzy light red hair like her Irish dad (Ryan looked like his English mother) and she had dark blue eyes. She stole a yamaka from a Jewish boy and wore it, not knowing it was for boys. Lauren had pale skin and she had acne at a young age. And for all this, she was picked on. But Ryan saved the day.

When Ryan was in high school and Lauren in middle school, Lauren wouldn't stop brushing her hair. She started wearing make up and wore heels. Took off her yamaka, and tried gaining friends. Depressed as she was, she felt good about herself. Ryan started to notice and told Lauren to stop it. He said that she's only in middle school. Didn't matter to Lauren because she was getting popular overnight.

When Lauren was starting high school and Ryan was finishing high school, Ryan's best friend in the whole world, Matthew, noticed Lauren. Matthew had curly, thin black hair and soft brown eyes. When Matthew asked Lauren out, she said yes.

When Matthew went to a party with Lauren, Matthew was getting drunk and Lauren carried him to a room. Matthew wanted Lauren. At first, Lauren wanted to say no, but this was her first boyfriend, maybe her last. And Matthew filmed their time together. Thus, was Lauren's first time.

A few days later, Matthew emailed Ryan the video. Then, Matthew sent it to the whole school. Lauren was the laughingstock of high school. Lauren was shocked, and hurt, but wouldn't leave Matthew.

Lauren and Ryan's parents found out and was greatly upset. The next day Lauren hung herself. Because of school. Because of her.

Lauren left a letter be hide saying, "I was trying to be perfect until life happened. I was on the road to perfection."

Since then, Ryan, Matthew, Ryan's parents, don't believe in the word perfection. Because everyone is perfect in their own way. Not trying to be someone else.

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

Hello!! :D Uhm, the story isn't like 100% bulletproof. I check it everyday to make corrections, but I know the grammar police will catch something ; but go easy on me, OK ? Uh..What else? Alright, the moral was don't be someone else you're not, because it won't end well. You are a flawless little flower/(I don't know what to say for guys.. :I) Anyways, I will make more stories, shit like that, and yeah! Have a good one.

Oh ! And before you ask "why do you write like you speak????? :OOOO" Because I'm trying to communicate and actually make you feel like I'm talking to you.