WTF

it was a very lazy day, for two very lazy people. Marzia had said she'd do a video with Felix but had wound up sleeping. Felix walked into the bedroom looking to see if she was ready but saw her stretched out on the bed, Maya butt was directly in her face. He laughed and said " well...fuck..." he then decided to just film a video to fill in his free time.

" H-hows it going bros my name's Pewdiepie!" he began " and today were going to play minecraft, because you bros wanted it like drugs!" he looked at the title screen and realized " ok lets name this world...fucking-duck-fuck...yep"

Marzia had a long nap and dreamed of something strange. She was dreaming that she was soaring high above the clouds. She saw a beautiful night sky and was happy. But then after what seemed for hours she got kind of lonely and cold. Suddenly as if on que someone grabed her hand. She turned and saw Felix smiling, they held hands and stared into eachothers eyes. Then Felix pointed infront of them, when Marzia looked she saw the sun had rosen and saw a beautiful daytime sky. But when she tried to look back  at Felix she only saw herself. She looked at her hand and saw she looked exactly like Felix's hand. This startled her and caused her to wake up. She opened her eyes quickly without haze and found that she was staring at a computer monitor and her mouth was open almost as though she'd been in mid sentence. Then she heard a scream, it sounded like her scream though. " could i be dreaming again?" when she'd said this her voice sounded like Felix's. She sat up and ran towards the stairs, towards the scream.

Felix had only blinked for a second...and suddenly it was as if he didn't want to open them again. He also smelled a foul smell that almost made him gag. Then he thought " wait! what the hell am i doing?! I'm filming a fucking video!" his eyes sprang open and saw it. It was Maya's...butt. He moved quickly upon seeing this. He realized he was on the bed, he gasped..which sounded alot like Marzia's gasp. He looked at his hands and clothes and realized he was Marzia " Ahh!!!"

Marzia quickly ran up the stairs. And into the bedroom to find her staring at a mirror silently. Marzia stood next to him and saw she was Felix now. " M-marzia...what...the..." "...f-fuck?" she finished for him.

.........................................................................................................

Hope you enjoyed reading this! it didn't take us long to come up with this so it's not really that complex but we'll still post it. Bai Bai!!