WTF

when I was done filming the video, i,,c looked over and saw Edgar in the conner looking sad " what's wrong ,are you still hungry?" he shook his head saddly " tell me, am i really annoying?" I looked at him with a half serious face, i didn't think Edgar was serious " what do you mean?" " it's just that...even in this form i'm still a bother some way....." he could only hold back so many tears. I sat next to him and conforted him, it really felt like i was a parent.

After I finished the video, i thought me and Puga-chan would do something special since i told her to not bother me. " Yes

, Marzia!" she exclaimed " how do you feel about makeup?" she stood there maybe thinking if it was trick question " why so?" i smiled " Makeover!" she sat in in my chair and i went to grab the makeup box. we laughed and giggled when i put too much makeup on Puga-chan

I got tird of seeing Edgar so upset, so i stood up " Are you ready?!" he looked up confused " what should i be ready for?" i pointed towards the camera " to film a video with me!" He jumped up " but what about your reputatio-" i ran my hand through his black long hair and smiled. when everything was set up i pushed record " Ha ha h-hows it going my name's Pewdiepie! and i'm here with..." i wanted him to say something but he just put his head down, so i finished " i'm here with my son, Edgar Kjellberge" he looked up at me surprised but i only smiled. He wanted to say something too " and we're playing...uh...what are we doing?" " What ever you want Edgar." he got excited " super-smash-bros!!"

Me and Felix just kept playing a and playing until he fell asleep

. I know he's only human...but i'm supposed to be human now. I looked behind me and noticed a curly tail. I sighed, i knew this wasn't going to last very long...i'm sure it's the same for Puga/Maya...I might as well just pretend to go to sleep so Felix won't notice i'm awake..."I wish...we could be a family...Felix...when you do have children...i bet you'll be a great dad...someone they'll be proud of...but i'll be your dog from now on..."

.............................................................

we hope you enjoyed this chapter! The reason it's so long is because Lori came back! Yay, we'll probably allow a new member of the club to release their book! But um, look forward to the next chapter! Bai Bai!!