Chapter 4

When i woke up the nexy morning i look at my phone and find 20 text messages and 11 calls and 3 voicemails most at three in the morning and from sidney. Great. I thought as i stared.at my phone.When i listened to the voicemails they all.seemed kind of suspicous and weird her words seemed slurred and mixed. Thats when it hit me Sidney had been at a club with Zayn! How dare her! She knows thats bad. Oh no oh no what am i gonna do i thought. What if she lost her virginity?! This is so bad! I finally picked up my phone and deicided to call her and ask if she was ok. When she picked up the phone she sounded kind of off and dreirey. "Payten?" Sidney said "Ya its me, where are you are you ok do i need to call the police? Please tell me your still a virgin!" I said panicing "Payten calm down im at Zayns its ok CALM DOWN!" She said sounding irritated. "Sorry. WAIT YOUR AT ZAYNS HOUSE WHAT THE HECK WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" "Please Payten calm down i just slept with him nothing else." Then she hung up. Wow, i thought as i laid on my bed wondering what all she did last night without me with her new stupid boyfriend ugh.

~~~

After i hung up on Sidney i went into Zach and Ashers room to ask where my shoe was. When i walked in i saw a girl making out with Asher. "What in the world!!!" i said out loud getting Asher and the girls attention. "Get out god stupid sisters." He said and with that i walked out and slamed the door.

When i got back to my room i threw on some clothes and went to the mall. This was the first time i had been to the mall by myself for a while. When i got there i went straight to the place i loved most. Forever 21! When i got in the store it was pretty much empty and not very many employees were there. When i looked over at the mens section so i could find some things for my brothers i saw him. Harry. As i walked over to go say hi i stopped. Why was i going to say hi to someone i didnt like? But right as i tried to turn around he saw me. Crap. I thought hes probably gonna say something rude or abusive to me, but instead he just said "Hi." and kept looking, although it wasnt the nicest hi. I politley said hi back and started looking for my brothers. "Wow i didnt know girls like you wore mens clothes!" he said cracking himself up, there it is the thing i was waiting for the mean cruel thing i knew he would say, and with that i walked out of the store.