Dramoria

Prologue

A dry wind blew over Darormia, Alino looked up eagerly, hoping for some relief from the intense heat. None came. He sighed, slinging his pack over his shoulder. He had been traveling like this for weeks, and his water supply was dwindling fast. The rest of his crew was dead, exept for Kilana. She just...left.

Alino shook his head and trudged ahead, searching for some sort of cave...or anything that could protect him from the harsh seasons of Drarormia. He remembered when this land was a welcoming place, lush and tropical and wonderfuly temperate. Boy, had that changed. Alino had heard rumors of some sort of stone, Maranadot or something, and his team had gone to investigate a promising lead, when the tablet they where reading from got blown away like a paper thrown in a hurricane. The walls began to crumble and his team had barely been able to escape with their lives, but yet too many had been lost.

Those who survived had either perished by their wounds or by the hostile place their paradise had been turned into....Except for Kilana, he wondered where she was or, even, if she had survived. She probably did, she had always been a fighter. He smiled sadly as he thought of his lost daughter. Relishing in the thought of her possible existence, no matter how slight, it was all he had left.

He sighed, and continued on his course, a tiny figure stumbling through a giant world, heading for the North....

.................................................................................................................................................

Ik its short. sorry