The Noire and Blanche

The Noire and Blanche

Zi Tao and Kris are two completely different and alike people all at the same time. People who knows them still wonder how they ended up together as a couple. But people closer to them knew that their relationship is one of the strongest there is.

It was just the beginning of their last year in highschool. Kris’ group of friends were very popular in their school. They were a full package of talent and looks. They were respected even through their weird attitudes. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun--who Kris was very protective of because the boys looked so fragile to him just like the little brothers he never had--were champion vocalists together with Jongdae, who considers Kris as his long lost twin. The blonde swears to live denying it.

Jongdae was in the Ballad field, Baekhyun in the Pop Culture while Kyungsoo preferred Acoustic. They were the best in the different fields they took, as far as Kris knows. Baekhyun was sassy and almost passes a teenage girl because he gives a lot of demands. He also wears heavy eyeliners that adds more to his already diva-ish attitude. Jongdae was more of a spoiled troll. He teases almost everyone he knows and just gets away with it using his ‘mummy’.

Kyungsoo was more on the hyper and playful side. Kris has never seen the boy show any other emotion than smiling ever since they had become friends. One thing that he didn’t really expect from the boy is that he was a genius. A real living genius. From the way he knows Kyungsoo, the boy immediately memorizes things he reads and sees even just for a single and short time, that’s why he owns the first rank straight in their entire highschool life. Kyungsoo has what Baekhyun calls it “photographic memory”.

Then there was also Joonmyeon, who prefers people to call him ‘Suho’ and Yi Xing who was always with the former no matter where they go. The two were attached to the hip and they do almost the very same things. Suho is very responsible--and quite the nagger--so he is also sometimes called ‘umma’ by the others. Yi Xing is a Chinese as well and even though the boy was usually quiet, he was born kind and they had a lot of inside jokes together that the others were not aware of because they use their native language. Though sometimes Kris thinks that Kyungsoo understands them perfectly.

Kris was famous with his basketball experience and his Canadian-Chinese looks. The only thing that stops admirers from approaching him is that Kris is strict and stiff. He also rarely smiles that started the rumors that he was supposed to be a very cold man. There was one thing that everyone in the school, his friends and even himself can agree on: He was a complete control-freak. Kris wants everything perfect in his way. He never followed anyone when he doesn’t want to, even his superiors or his teachers or even his parents. He lives as a dominant.

It was already the second week since classes started when the class that Kris and the others were all in had a transfer student. It was their first period in the morning, their homeroom. Their short woman adviser entered the class with a definitely taller boy wearing their school uniform but with arms full of accessories and ears with piercings. He looked like a rogue panda at first sight with the dark rings under his eyes.

Their adviser asked the boy to introduce himself after saying the obvious that they will be having him as a new addition to their class. The way the boy carried himself with a rare certainty had piqued Kris attention.