Yours To Control, Yours Alone

Yours To Control, Yours Alone

Kris Wu.

Zi Tao would have never thought to be this unlucky in his entire life. The person who he was running away from in his thoughts was now standing right in front of him in a bar in the middle of Seoul in a random night looking utterly hot in his burning red leather jacket and black tight jeans. The lady beside him wearing the same shade of color now looked gray in his eyes and so unattractive all of a sudden.

Their eye contact was broken when the said woman--Jessica, she said as her name--suddenly exclaimed a sensual ‘oooh~’ but now, not in Zi Tao’s direction anymore. This was when Zi Tao realized that most of the people gawking at him earlier were now having their attention elsewhere. They were all staring at Kris as if getting ready to jump on him anytime. He suddenly felt a shock of possessiveness which he immediately erased from his mind since he didn’t have any right or any reason at all to feel such a thing.

“Now what would a Kris Wu be doing down here at the bar? Looking for me handsome~?” Jessica once again purred, this time, at the blonde’s direction. She was already facing the blonde while Zi Tao turned around back in his drink to avoid gazing at the same face that haunted his thoughts for a while.

‘This slut...is she a hybrid of a cat? Jeez, all she knows is how to purr like a cat high of catnip.’ Zi Tao thought as a sudden irritation washed over him.

Everybody that was looking at them held their breath as Kris made his way to their direction, anticipating whatever reason the blonde was there in the first place. They are all aware of how cold the blonde is to other people except his friends. As he seemed to be going directly at Jessica, Zi Tao wanted to deflate like a balloon emptied of air for the disappointment. The reason? Deep inside him, he knows; he longs for the basketball blonde. In what way? That, can be up for explanation.

Zi Tao hid his expression by taking a big swig from his drink as Kris was finally face to face with Jessica. He can still see them pretty clearly since he was in a diagonal position and the woman was just sitting beside him. The lady was looking up at the blonde seductively while in her bar seat and moved her hand to touch the blonde’s chest underneath the red leather jacket but before she could even do that, Kris’ deep baritone voice boomed in the middle of the loud music. And even though it was super calm, no one would be able to miss the angry edge in it. Even Taemin who was also drinking his cosmopolitan stopped midair and visibly flinched from it. And all he said was one word.

“Stop.”

The panda boy suddenly realized just how big of a control freak Kris is. He didn’t only want to control others, he had the scary authoritative aura perfect for it. That was when he wondered just what was the extent of this side of Kris Wu.

“W-what’s wrong h-honey? D-do you w-want me to do s-something else rather than t-touch your gorgeous ch-chest?” the lady in red was so obviously stuttering in submission from the earlier order from the blonde and yet she still had the nerve to be all slutty and assuming. Everyone knew at that moment what Kris really wanted Jessica to do, the girl was just being either plain stupid or plain desperate. ‘Maybe a little of both’, Zi Tao thought.