A Hot stranger

I worked as a waitress at a small little restaurant a few miles away from town. I was getting ready to close until a tall, muscular, dark haired hottie came in the door. "Hi how can I help you?" I asked the man in a cute little voice. "Can I have a table for one?" The tall stranger said. "Of course!" I told the man staring into his blue dreamy eyes. I gave him a booth in the corner of the restaurant. "And what can I get for you?" I asked. "I'll have a beer I guess." The man said. "Of course, I'll be right back!" I said. While I was in the kitchen and grabbing his drink about to walk back to the table, someone pulled me back. "Hey wait!" I turned around and saw that it was the tall stranger. "W....what....what are doing in here?" I asked. "Shhh, not to loud or someone might hear us." He told me. "What why would." "Hm I guess I'll have to take you to my truck and fuck you there" the stranger said. I was confused, but then he lifted me up and started kissing me. I had no idea who he was or what his name was, but I wanted him. He sat me in the counter and started stripping off all my clothes. He pulled me close to him while sucking on my breasts. "Mmmm" I moaned. "Don't stop" I moaned again. I was wondering when he was going to take me to his truck he talked about. He pulled out his thick cock waiting for me to spread my legs. "Well?" He said. "Oh, yea right" I spread my legs like a dirty little whore. He grabbed my waist and started slamming his thick cock inside of me. "Yea, take daddy's cock all in there like a good girl" he moaned. After three minutes I felt my self about to have an orgasm. I came all over his huge cock. He kept banging into me hard and fast until his hot cum finally filled my insides. We fell in the floor, and he whispered dirty things to me.

I wonder what he was going to do to me next