a night to remember

(y/n) POV

I turn around and from sitting at my desk doing math homework to see my roommate Jordan standing at my bedroom door.

"we're going out tonight, wether you have work to do or not" Jordan walks into my room and looks threw my closet. she pulls out a pair of knee high black boots and a shirt black dress. i knew i should've threw those boots away as soon as i moved in with her. i didn't complain or anything i was just a little angry since she's always doing this to me, interrupting me while i'm studying.

"where are we going" i ask Jordan and i turn to look at her.

"a party" Jordan snickers and before walking out my room she says "get dressed, we leave in 20 minutes." i hurry and throw the clothes on.

~~~~~~~~
35 minutes later

~~~~~~~~

we get out of the uber and head up the elevator. of course it has to be at a hotel. we head to the the top floor. as soon as we get in Jordan walks off with her friends while i walk to the bar. i sit down at a stool and order some type of alcohol, i just order something random.

"hey" i turn around and see a tall man with tattoos on his arms. black shirt hair, a lip piercing and an eyebrow piercing, he had pale skin and was very handsome. "this seat taken?" he asks.

"no" i say and he sits down next to me. he orders a drink and the bartender grabs it for him right away.

"first time here?" the man asks me as he sips his drink and looks at me. it was pretty hard to hear him over the loud music so i scoot my stool closer to him.

"yeah, i'm in college and my roommate just gets on my nerves with all these parties, y'know?" i lightly shout i doubt he even heard me though. this music is way to loud, it's like they keep turning it up even more.

"i'm the person who is throwing this party" he smirks.

"that's cool" i lightly shout again. i wanted him. now. i don't know if it was the alcohol or just my tiredness. i was getting hornier by the second. he outs his hand on my knee and his hand slowly starts to move up my thigh.

"how about we take this to my actual house?" he said. i wanted to say yes but Jordan was still here and i didn't want her to get worried. fuck it, i'll just text her.

"fuck it, let's go" the man takes my hand and leads me out of the party, once on the elevator he hugs me tight and when he lets go we're at a whole different place. wow. i think to myself.

"how" i mumble.

"i'll be right back" the man leaves.

~~~~~~~~
about 15 minutes later
~~~~~~~~
i hear a door open and he riches back in the room and starts to strip. i look at his mouth. blood. i think to myself. he wipes it off his face and comes i top of me. i get scared. he tilts my head to the side so it would be easier to have access to my neck, he smells it and then he bites.

"ahh" i whimper. 'what's your name' i think. he stops biting and looks into my eyes.

"tate" he says and then digs his t]sharp teeth back into my neck. i didn't mind it to be honest, it felt amazing, better then sex, amazing. i moaned slightly as he started to drink the blood. he let go and threw me on the bed. 'ow' i think to myself. 'my neck hurts now' he kisses my neck in the spot he bit.

"hope it feels better" he said and then started to take my clothes off. i cover my breasts when i realize he's staring right at them and i pout.

"no" he whispers in my ears and he pulls my arms away from them. i look down and see his huge hard member. i blush and look back up. he slowly guides himself into me and i hear him groan. it was a sexy groan. once he's all the way in, he pulls out halfway and thrusts back in. it made me moan. it made me feel good. i could feel him getting faster and faster.

"tate" i moan but loudly.

"fuck. scream my name louder" tate growls in my ear. i loved it. ever but of him tearing me into pieces. he starts to kiss me hard, letting his tongue roam all around my mouth.

"tate" i moaned louder. i knew i was about to burst if he didn't stop. "i'm gonna-"

"go ahead, baby. cum all over my dick" tate rudely interrupted me, but i knew he was coming to his climax too. i wrap my legs around his waist and let him cum inside me. and we did at the same time. i could feel my eyes roll back as his hot liquid filled me. i had the best orgasm of my life though. he pulled out and we stayed in each other's arms for the rest of the night.