Pt. 1

Hyejin P.O.V

My alarm started to ring. Darn it. I really hate that thing for god sake. It ruined my sleep.

I woke up and grabbed my towel to do my morning routine. My life are kinda boring you know. Nothing fun. I mean things always goes on the same. Like wake up, eat, study, talk infront of camera, and sleep.

My parents passed away 2 years ago. And now I'm living with my aunt. She is not as what you guys think. I mean she's kinda.....Nevermind. You guys might tell her.

After I get ready I went downstairs and I saw my aunt sleeps on the couch. She must be drunk last night as I can smell strong alcohol scent from this stair. Suddenly I felt like I dont want to eat breakfast today. That alcohol scent was the reason.

I went straight to the bus station because I'm too lazy to walk or drive to my university today. I plucked my earphone in my ear to make me feel boringless.

SKIP

I take my book from my locker and went to my class. Suddenly I heard someone call me. Maybe.

" Yah!How could you just passes me like that when everybody should greet me in the morning!!" Shit. That's one of the queenka, Chaerin. I still wonder why she always act childish.

She and her ducklings come toward me. "Who do you think you are, huh?" I'm a human ofc. Did she blind? " Why did you keep quiet? Answer me!!!" she yelled at me. I could see a lot of eyes looked at us.

"Urm... I'm so sorry as I was too busy replying to my mom's text." Well, I lied a bit. " Busy? Replying to your mom? Are you sure? I saw games on your phone just now. You trying to lie to me? Forget that girl." she said in annoying tone. Suddenly the bell ringing. Thanks god. You still love me.

"Ohh dont think you're safe now little child. You will got the lesson" she warned me. Damn... I feel so scared right now. I hope she will forget about that.

I hurriedly went to my class. Luckily, Mr Lee didnt arrive yet. I went to my seat and people started whispering. I'm sure it was about me.

" Look at her. So expressionless.". " Yea. Her parents must not paying attention to her. I'm pretty sure she didnt have a lot of friends." I can hear that dude. I'm not deaf yet. Well you guys was the one who dont want to be friend with me.

Mr Lee came and he made the people stop whispering. ILY MR LEE!!! The class started and things goes on as usual. Duh. I hope I can have my freedom so that I dont have to face all of this.

------------------------------------------------------

How was it guys? Boring right? I know. Well I'm so sorry for short chapter and all the typos and grammar error. I'm just an ordinary 12 years old girls that still watch spongebob squarepants tho. Plus this is my first book I ever write in my life. So....Forgive me, eh?