Pt. 2

I went out from the library to went back home. I better hurried up before Chaerin and the gang found me. As I stepped out from the library I ran as fast as I could. I swear I would ran faster than Usain Bolt.

I reached the bus station with my exhausted face. I regret ran fast like that just for her. I decided to take the bus again. Other reason, I'm tired to death.

While I waited for the bus a masked guy came and sat beside me. I felt really scared with his dark aura. " What are you looking at???" he asked me. "Urm....N-nothing." I said. Woo...
*in joker voice* Why so serious?

The bus arrived and I can see alot of people in it. I'm not going in that crowd but thinking my aunt would be mad if I'm home late I go in anyway. There's only 2 seats left but the guy seat at one of it and now it one. "Sit" he said. " N-no thanks." I replied. " I said sit!" he half yell-whisper at me. "Alright2" I gave up.

"What is your name?" he suddenly asked me. "Why did you want to know?" I asked him back. "Well I just want you to know that you really annoyed me." he said. I'm just gave him 'who cares' look.

The bus stopped and a old lady came in.Wow. Everytime something bad come to me there's always something good stop it. Weird "Halmoni...you can sit here if you want." I stand up and offered her my seat. I could hear the guy scoffed. "It's okay. I'm still strong to stand."." No...Just sit here, halmoni. I dont want people said I have bad behavior for letting you stand up like that" I still didnt gave up.

"Aigoo this girl...You're so kind! I wonder who's your mom is.God bless her." she praised my mom . Halmoni... I really miss her you know? "Gumawo halmoni." I gave her an awkward smile.