5- (part 2) dresses.

~{your pov/2nd pov}~
You met ALL the pastas, (Imma list them) Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, SlenderMan, Eyeless Jack, Jeff the Killer, BEN drowned, Sally, Lost Silver, Smile dog, Laughing Jack, bloody painter, kagekao, The puppeteer, Sarah nightwalker(OC), Silent James(OC), and slender told you about his three other brothers that will come tomorrow. Yea, thats a lot of pasta.

  After you met everyone they split into their own ways. Some going outside, and some going to their rooms. That left you with sally, and her prancing around you talking about All the fun stuff your gonna do. Lets just say Sarah, and Abigail STRONGLY disliked the options that sally threw out.

"Heyyy, sally~ how bout we ask some of the guys to join us?" Sarah asked, if she and Abigail had to go through it. At least some of the boys had to do it too.

Sally gasped then yelled out "thats a great idea!!" She then led you to her room and said to stay while she gets more peeps. While you were waiting, you were being blinded from how much pink there was.

(Time skip, cuz it took her 20 min)
  After awhile she came back with Ej, Jeff, and Masky. You were glad that Masky was here because you knew him the longest. Abigail and Sarah were giggling, and some of it escaping your mouth. "Now, Y/N!~ Lets get you a dress! Ohhh your gonna look so pwetty in a dress~" sally sing-sang while pulling you to her dresses to pick you out one.

"S-sally i don-" you were cut off by sally shoving a (f/c) dress in your face. "This one!" She yelled while pushing you towards her personal bathroom to get dressed. "Don't come out till your done getting dressed!!" She yelled from the other side.

You sighed in defeat slowly undressing to put on the dress. To be honest the (f/c) dress looked pretty. Complimenting the (f/c) there was a lighter shade ribbon on the waist, and (silver/gold((you pick)) designs on the bottom of the dress. But you knew they were probably cheap sparkles.

You put on the dress, but you couldn't tie the ribbon or button the back. So you cracked the door open a little peaking outside, and while you looked out you saw Jeff in a pink frilly dress. He was still wearing his normal clothes under the dress. At this you giggled having sally and Ej looking up at you. You then stuttered out "I-i need help... tying the ribbon and buttoning the buttons..."

"Ej! Can you go help y/n while i find masky a dress??" She asked with a smile. Ej sighed then nodded. Masky looked like he was going to kill himself at any moment while jeff looked like he was going to murder all the stuffed animals in the room.

   You then closed the door again waiting for Ej to tie the ribbon, and button the buttons. He knocked on the door to show he was coming in. When he walked in you were trying to button at least one of the buttons. When you noticed him you stopped and started to fidget with your hands.

He started to walk towards behind you to tie the ribbon first. You kept fidgeting more having slight anxiety, you don't know why, but you had anxiety whenever you wore a dress. Probably because Sarah would tell you about the things that could happen to you if you wore a dress. Ej was done buttoning the dress. So you looked into the mirror "you look terrible." "This sUCKSss." Abigail and Sarah started to complain and insult you. Your fidgeting started to become frequent until Ej spoke up. "I think she looks cute." He said then took your hand to walk out.

  You started to think 'did i really look cute? Was that a lie to make me feel like i am? It probably was a lie... but what if it was sincere?...' 'stop overthinking it! It was a lie. So stop.' Sarah interrupted your thoughts which made you stop.

Once you walked out with Ej, Jeff and Masky were wearing dresses. Pink & frilly. When you giggled everyones attention was on you. You then shrunk down and whispered a 'sorry-' but before you said anything else sally yelled out "You look so prettyful Y/N!!" She hugged you out of Ej's hand to sit you down in a chair by Masky. He looked agitated. "Don't worry masky, your pretty too!" Abigail teased him which made him more agitated and everyone else laugh.

You all had a pretty good time- well except Masky, and Jeff. But you started to feel tired due to how late it was becoming. "What time is it?..." you asked Ej on your left. "11:40, why-Ohhhh..your tired..."
"No, really?" Sarah asked sarcastically.

Ej got up and told sally that he was gonna bring you to bed, she nodded and continued playing with Jeff and Masky.
You yawned then Ej picked you up bridal style then walked up to your room. By the time he was at your door you were already asleep...

Quick A/n!~
Hey you! Imma probably gonna go on a schedule posts. Like i'll post on Friday's and Sunday's. And if i have time on Saturdays as well! ^^