Let me love

Tae's p.o.v

I knocked three times at Jungkook's door and waited for him. How am I gonna say it?!
I heard footsteps approaching the door and it slowly opened.
-Hey!- I waved with a smile.
-Hey..- the boy before me said hesitantly. Something was off. Am I just imagining it?!
-Can I come in?
-Yeah,of course.
I walked in and sat down on the bed.
-Is everything alright? - I asked . I was really worried.
-Yeah ... I just...wanted to talk about something...- Jungkook said still standing.
-Oh...cool. I wanted to talk too!
-Oh...really?!- he said with a hoarse voice.
-Well...yeah...but seeing your condition it can wait.- I smiled, but he surely didn't see cause he was already in the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of water. He didn't say anything,just kept drinking water. I got up and went to him,then hugged him from behind kissing his neck.
He choked a little but didn't say anything. Something was really off. I just couldn't tell what. Why ? Why now,when things are finally getting in their places. I must keep him . May be now is not the best time to tell him,but still I am so happy. I wanna see him happy too.
-Ya,Jungkookie ... Do you wanna go on a date today?
-*cough cough cough cough* On a *cough cough* what?
I patted his back and he stopped coughing.
-A date!- I let go of him just to turn him around and look him in the eyes. - You don't want to?- I pouted.
-No...it's not that...-he looked down.- I just... Okay .
-Yes! - I hugged him tightly and then lifted him in the air.
The rest of the day was fine. We went to the park,then cinema,a café and we finished our date at the aquarium. It was so beautiful. Jungkook was like a little kid yelling "Tae! Tae! Look!" , running and pointing at different kinds of fishes saying they look like someone from the group. We laughed a lot .
When we got home we took a shower together  and just got under the sheets talking all night long. We couldn't say what we wanted but it turned out pretty good. "I don't have to tell him immediately... He will find out anyways."- I thought as I felt my eyes closing. I hugged him and kissed his forehead before I fell asleep.
The most beautiful moment in life .