verbose af

It was Friday, and my friend "Kustaa" was visiting the outside world.
We tend to be inside a lot, however it seems today was a different day, though, I was inside.
Waiting for Kustaa's arrival.

I heard the door handle turn,

"Kustaa?" I asked out.

No response, the circumstances may be such that he didn't hear me.
"Kustaa? Is that you?" I asked again.

No answer.

"HOLY FUCKING FECAL MATTER!" I exclaimed, as the person revealed themselves.

"Who are yo-" I was cut off, by a hand around my mouth.

The person put me on my back, started touching me and whispered "I am your imagination, your dream, and your unknown side of yourself." The person said.

I couldn't respond, as a hand was placed over my mouth, however, I was still capable of thinking.

'who may this individual be?' I thought to myself.

"I am you." He whispered, making me shiver and I felt goosebumps forming all over me.
It came to his attention and he softly stroke a finger over my arm, forcing me to receive more goosebumps.

"I see you have an easy time getting goosebumps. Let us see if you have an easy time getting your penis erect rather rapidly." He said.

"I am experiencing the feeling of lust at this very moment, thus I shall relieve myself, with the help of you."
He said.

"But... Is this not non-conse-"
I was cut off, by this person, yet again I had a hand over my mouth.

"I do believe it is, however, it seems as I do not care. Therefore I shall proceed." He responded.

I felt his fingers tugging at the belt I possessed, and the feeling was rather nice, though it would be a million times better if it was Kustaa, sadly Kustaa was out shopping materials.

I felt the pants that were on me being pulled down, and I had no idea of what to do. So I just relaxed and though that may soon be over.

"I would like it if you fought back a little, this is just nowhere near fun." The person spoke.

"That was my intention, you damned non-consensual-sex-having-individual (rapist)." I uttured.

"I shall now -"
He was cut off by the opening of the front door.

"KUSTAA!" I yelled out, to gain his attention.

"WHAT? WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" He exclaimed, sounding worried.

"I AM GETTING ATTACKED!" I yelled out.

I saw Kustaa arrive in the door, possessing a knife of the sharp variety.

Kustaa had seen the attacker and rushed towards them, with the knife prepared.

The attacker managed to escape however. Though Kustaa was still on his gaurd while talking to me about the situation.

"He may come back." Kustaa said.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"I... Know who he is..." Kustaa said.

TO BE CONTINUED.