chapter 1

Tords p.o.v

Yes! I finally got forgiven by edd and Matt! But tom didnt forgive me. But who cares. Not me! Uh tord can you get tom over here please. Edd says. Ok, YO BITCH EDD WANTS YOU. I yell over to tom. Tom walked out of his room and came over to me and edd. So uhh tom! Tord will have to stay in your apartment for now. Edd says. WHAT WHY! Tom shouts. BECAUSE you two need to get along. Edd says. Ugh fine. I say. Tom looked really angry. Edd then left us alone. To be honest tom looked really angry and i was actually kinda scared. Tom then grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. He towered over me. I hate being the smallest. But when he pinned me against the wall my head banged on the wall really hard. Tom doesn't know this but when i get hurt, my accsent goes heavy and sexy, or thats just what women say. So when my head banged I said dammit. when i looked up at tom he was blushing. I smirked at the sight. W-what was t-that. Tom stuttered. My voice, What else would it be. I say, pretending like I didnt know what happened to my voice. I made sure that my voice was still low when i said that. N-nevermind. Tom stuttered again. This is my apartment so you have to listen to me. Tom says. I got a great idea. Im going to make tom as flustered as he can be. Ok daddy~. I say in my heavy accent obviously. W-what d-d-dont call me that! Tom says with a blush thats as red as my hoodie. Ok~. I say. Ugh nevermind, just stop doing that. Tom says flustered. I start bursting into laughter. Ok ok ok ill stop. I say inbettween laughs. My voice was back to how it should be. Tom lets me go. I was so used to my wrist being held tight by tom that when he let go I winced in pain. Ow,fuck. I say but the word fuck is hard to pronounce for me so i said it heavier than my regular accent again. I hoped that tom didnt hear me. I fell to my knees and held my left wrist because that hurt the most. Tom looked down at me because he heard me say fuck. A-are you oka- he cut himself off and just walked over to the sofa and watched tv. After 1 or 2 minutes i got up and walked over to tom and sit away on the other side of the sofa and looked away. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I guess that he was looking at how I couldnt touch the floor. He chuckled then went back to watching tv. Until, BOOM! Thunder. I guess it raining, shorty. Tom Said. I wasn't in the mood for calling him names because........im scared of loud noises. This is not gonna be a good night.