chapter one - errors pov

(tell me if the pic above is a picture of me and not error, i might've tapped the wrong picture ;-;)

wHOOP you better have read the description

sorry i have a hard time writing from peoples pov, i like it being 3rd person :")

also this isn't proof-read or anything like that, so i apologize for any typos! D:

also!! this story is in a realistic-ish setting since it's more fun to write like that. the anti-void doesn't exist in this book. o̶r̶ d̶o̶e̶s̶ i̶t̶?

btw some of this is obviously gonna be badly written and at some points you're gonna be like "excuse me what the sHNUCK is this??" xD sorry!
~

I let out a loud exhale of relief as I hauled my last suitcase onto my bed. I had, at last, found an apartment, moved in, found a good job, and finished college and started a new life. I mean, I really have no life, since I don't like doing much other than staying home and not really doing anything. Socializing isn't my thing . . at all. Other people may be able to talk to others very easily, but man, I literally forget how to say my name when I talk to anybody new.

Anyway, I had unpacked majority of my stuff, but there were a few boxes here and there full of not-really-important-stuff (I put it in the corner somewhere).  I did a quick clean up of the place, so I didn't have to worry about it later.

After that, it was dinner.

"At last!" I laughed blissfully. "Dinner! Oh my god, yes . ." I murmured, putting some water to boil on the stove. I went and got some instant noodles, a plate, and fork, and set it down on the slightly messy table. I plopped myself down on the chair and buried my head in my arms.

. . .

knock knock!

Jolting up quickly, I snapped my head towards the door. 'Please be leave. Please leave. Please leave. I don't want to socialize. I don't want to socialize. I can't socialize. Go. Away. Please leave. leaVEEEE,' I repeated in my head. I can't - won't socialize right now. I can barely move right now, let alone think. I just wanna eat some food and sleep.

Knock knock!

I stayed silent, still. Maybe they'll think that I'm not home?

"Hello?" I heard a voice ask. It was hard to hear what gender they had. "I know you're in there. I saw you. I live a few doors down, I brought some chocolate chip cookies. I hope you're not allergic or anythi-" The person stoped talking, probably because they heard my rushing footsteps. I. Love. Cookies. 'These cookies better be good,' I snapped internally. I opened the locked door (which I unlocked by the way) to reveal a person in baggy clothing, which concealed the gender. I didn't care, as long as I don't die-

"Hello!" The person said cheerfully.

Wait- Gosh darnit. Look, Error, look how smart you are. You literally just- you just threw yourself into an introduction. Great. Dandy. Just what I needed.

I opened my mouth to speak, but literally nothing came out. My throat clenched((?))!and my stomach flipped slightly, and I felt frozen. The human seemed to notice my lack of response, but they didn't seem to mind. With a gentle smile, they held out the cookies they mentioned earlier. They were setup on a dark blue plate, along with a tiny flower. That better be fake, because I can't grow any plants. They all die.

I opened my mouth, forcing myself to speak and thank this sweet person, ". . tH- . anK-k . ." I choked out. The words wouldn't leave my throat. It was like a big wall was blocking its way out. I felt a light tremble in my hands and my soul raced ever so slightly. 'go away, go away, go away . . oh my god go away-'