Ask 3

Loblaster : Golden Freddy, what happened to Roxy? Was it the whole springlock failure or was it more than that?

Golden Freddy: .........I.......I don't really like to remember that story. Even Roxy doesn't want to. Otherwise she would've snapped when she hear this story again.
But I'll tell you but I need to make sure she doesn't listen to this.

((Later))

Roxy: so what do I do again?

Golden Freddy: go help Chica make a best and a delicious birthday cake

Roxy: okay then. I'm not if I'm gonna do best with the decorations but I can manage
*goes inside the kitchen*

Golden Freddy: *quickly runs to the parts and service room* okay now I'll you the story.
You see, she was a normal security guard before. Just doing her job correctly when she sees us roaming. She went into the party room to check if we're still on stage but she noticed that we aren't. She was getting scared until she sees us standing behind her.

She screamed then we tried to grab her and stuff her in a suit but she managed to get away from us and she ran into the parts and service room to hide.
But when knew she was in the parts and service room, they were banging on the door to break it open. She panicked and then she hid inside a Golden Foxy suit. But she breathed in it wrong, the springlocks went off and it killed her.
We never expected to see her death like this but we felt guilty. We couldn't do anything but give her life. But since she was brought back to life, she turned into a blood thirsty killing machine.
But luckily we managed to find a way to make her calmed down. But we need to be careful not to make her angry, sad, or scared