Part 1

"Ava! Wake up! You're gonna be late!" I groaned in annoyance. "5 more minutes~" "Or no pizza for tonight!" "Ugh! Fine!" I groaned again as I sit up and got off the bed. I got into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I changed into black ripped leggings and a plain white tee. I apply a really thin layer of makeup. Just some concealer to cover my bags, cherry flavored lip balm and basic foundation. I wasn't really care about my appearance to be honest. I tied my long dark brown hair in ponytail and walked out from the room with my backpack. "Morning Ad" "Oh morning sleeping ugly" I greeted my older brother, Adam in the best way I can but all he did was being a jerk. As always. "I'm trying to be nice okay? Don't start it" "Well. I am too" "Yeah right" I rolled my eyes as I pull out the chair. He chuckles. Satisfied by my reaction. I don't want to make a scene 7 in the morning so I'll just shrug it off. At least this time. I grabbed the bowl and pour in some fruit loops along with milk afterwards. "Hey Av" I lift my head up throwing my attention at Adam. "What?" "Are you..and Luke..done it" "Huh?" I lifted an eyebrow at the sudden question. "No? Yes? Maybe?" I laughed while shooking my head. "What kind of stupidity is that?" "So..no?" "Why do you even care?" "I don't wanna be an uncle at age 19 Av" "OMG Adam! You're disgusting!" "Just making sure. So no?" I stare at him while cringing. "No! Why should I??!" "He's your boyfriend!" "It's not necessary!" "It is!" "UGH whatever" I got up from the chair heading to sink and places the bowl in the dishwasher. I then made my way to the front door and took out a pair of Vans from the shoe rack. "I'm off!" "Beware of fuckboys!" I laughed before walking out from our house.

I'm so so sorry. This is super short and boring. I promise the next chapter will be a lot longer and interesting than this one xx