" Him " pt1

Kourt: It was the first day of school in my new school. Grade 10, Lord help me! As I walked in my class, I honestly felt very frightned, although my bestfriend Joy helped me out a little bit. As days go by, I got used to my surroundings and felt comfortable with people. Then picture day came around, I was so energetic, that was when I first talked to Scot saying "High five!" I was also singing Hold on were going home. I was all crazy! *CLICK* My hair was a mess when the photographer took a picture of me.. 

Scot: Thinks to him self "Damn, what has she eaten?!"

Kourt: A couple more days go by I ask him for help in math, because he's the math guru! Then days went by I kept asking him about the math homework. He probably thinks im very disturbing! 

Scot: Oh my I'm going to have a nose bleed, how am i suppose to answer this girl speaking english?! *Worries* xD  "I can do this!"

Kourt: I stopped asking him for a couple of weeks. Then, he started asking me about the projects. So basically long story short for the past 2 months we've been dealing about homework. We stopped talking to eachother, although he started starting a convo with "Heys, Hi, Hello."

Scot: Me and Kourt stopped talking for a while since she did not need help for her math anymore. I started the convo with some basics just to be friendly.

Kourt: Then during November we started talking a lot! It all initiated when he got back with his ex-girlfriend (Laura) I sent him a message saying "You better take care of her or else bad things will happen to you!"  Laura was one of my good friends back then .. 

Scot: I replied the next day saying "Lol yes I will :D" As hours go on we started talking a lot that day! probably for about 4 hours! 

Kourt: Thats when I started to have feelings for him. But I knew he loved Laura, why would I bother?  I start to ignore some text's of his since I don't want to ruin Laura's and Scot's ecstatic relationship!

Scot: Why isn't Kourt answering any of these messages?! 

Kourt: I was all sick for probably a week! I coughed out blood and I had to go to the doctor 2x. I kind of missed Scot when those days went by.

Scot: I messaged her saying "Why didn't you come today, you told me you were going to come today?! " .. (I kinda missed Kourt)

Kourt: Then that was the day I stopped ignoring and we were just texting as friends. Christmas came around we started talking non-stop ! After Christmas we would start to talk at 5pm and end during mid-night! It was hardcore deep, dirty and hilarious talks but of course as a joke !

Scot: Oh my we've been talking for more than 7 hours, wtf ?! xD I lost track. 

Kourt: Our teacher Mrs.Gubjui moved me in front beside Scot because I got really annoyed with the Nathan (the guy that sat beside me.) Late January came around and Laura broke up with Scot. I did not want to be noisy and ask why, that's very in-polite! But I had a feeling it was about Scot and I. No one told me they were over I just saw there tweets and I predicted it was. I felt very guilty and I just wanted to breakdown and cry even though I have no reason to.

Scot: After Laura and I broke up I felt a bit devistated but I understood where she was coming from, I liked Kourt while dating her. A couple days past and I asked Kourt to the dance, even though it was to early!

Kourt: I felt very Joyful when Scot asked me to the dance! I felt like my world just went in to another dimension! I told Joy about this she thought he liked me but I just think to my self he asked me out to the dance as a friendly way! I kept getting that in to my mind.

Scot: We were working on our poem on the netbooks. I showed Kourt my homescreen I was afraid she was going to get mad at me, but it was the total opposite! Then I started writing down "I LOVE KOURT!" on the micrasoft word and kept showing it to Ally and never showed it to Kourt because I was too chicken to prove that I liked her. 

Kourt: "What is he writing down?" I asked Ally, She told me "I LOVE KOURT" I felt overjoyed (: Although I continued acting curious as if I didn't know what he wrote. 

Scot: Minutes past and Joy asked me "Who do I like? Laura?" I replied with a "No"  "How about Kourt" Joy exclaimed. I knodded my head. Joy suddenly scram "YOU LIKE KOURT!!" I got pretty embarrased.

Kourt: I over heard Joy's and Scot's conversation. When I heard he liked me I was just typing pretending I wasnt eez dropping! I pretended I was tired bowed my head down on the desk, and just smiled like a total idiot .. 

Pt2 coming up !