15. Vacation (part 02)

Chapter Notes:

Warning for smut ahead! c:

________________________________________

Levi admitted that he enjoyed the days in the villa with all the activities he did with the others; cooking, playing board games, watching movies, or even doing yoga in the middle of the empty road. He had quite fun, thanks to Eren being there and kept Levi tolerated everything.

And today, he already knew that he will enjoy another day in villa, too.

Why?

That's because everyone decided to go hiking, early in the morning at the nearby mountain, and planning to have lunch over there before they went back to the villa. Everyone, except Levi and Eren.

Eren used his damn puppy eyes and convinced Erwin –along with the others— that he already promised Levi to stay in the Villa and just having a quality time together. No one thought of it in a sexual way since Eren cleverly twisted his words here and there. Plus, everyone thought it was Levi who had tamed Eren's beast side.

Little did they know, they were all wrong.

It was Eren who had awakened Levi's beast side.

Eren locked the front door after he and Levi saw everyone off for a hiking in such early morning. He then slammed Levi's body against the said door and kissed him feverishly, which Levi did the same.

Eren lifted Levi's body and carried him upstairs with Levi's pale legs clung around Eren's waist to balance himself. Without much difficulty, Eren brought Levi to their shared bedroom in the Villa and slightly threw him onto the bed.

Eren immediately went for the pale neck and put a few hickeys and Levi happily gave an easy access by tilting his head up. Not enough with Levi's moan and Levi's neck, Eren swiftly pulled Levi's long-sleeves shirt so he could made more hickeys on Levi, as if marking him.

"Take off... hah, your shirt too," Levi said breathlessly while squirming under Eren.

Didn't need to be told twice, Eren paused on exploring Levi's body with his mouth to take off his shirt. And when Levi saw Eren also took off his jeans, the pale young man followed the act, not once leaving his sight on Eren's enormous bulge.

Eren then crawled toward Levi's lower area. He bit Levi's plain underwear and took it off as well before he bent his body so he was facing Levi's exposed lower area.

"Look at this pink puckered hole of yours," Eren breathed out, earning a small sigh from Levi.

"Look how inviting this is for my appetite," Eren poked the hole slightly with his thumb, making Levi let out a soft gasp.

"I want to eat it. I am going to eat it," Eren move his thumb aside. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue toward the hole.

"Oh— Eren!" Levi's eyes widened in pleasure as Eren played with his tongue, slowly eating Levi's ass.

Gradually, tan hand reached out Levi's erection and pumped it in slow rhythm.

Levi moaned loudly at that.

It was such music to Eren's ears and he wanted to hear more. So he started to push his tongue into Levi's hole to prepare him and made Levi moan even louder. No, forget about moaning. He wanted Levi to scream into the abyss as Eren penetrated deep inside him.

"More," Levi requested. "Push— ah, your tongue into me more— Eren! Yes, like that!" He panted.

Such stimulation from Eren, Levi knew he won't last long. He slowly raised his head, his elbows supporting his upper body as he looked down with half-lidded eyes at the mop of brown hair. He carefully closed his thighs and trapped Eren's head in between.