Chapter One

*beep* *beep* I rub my eyes and look over at my alarm. The phone read 6:30. "Ughhhhh" I groaned as I tapped stop. I lay there for a minute trying to find the strength to leave my bed. Finally I lifted the covers and slowly stood up. I gazed at my closet I had fuck all to wear but I had to make an effort being the first day back. I'm going to miss summer all those days on the beach lounging around but it definitely went in quick. One minute your chilling having a dominoes the next minute you're back to this crap. I quickly grab black addidas leggings an elesee jumper. I slip on my Nike trainers and throw my hair up into a messy bun. I check the time 6:54. " I guess I have enough time for makeup" I mutter to myself. I did a simply glowy look and away I went.

I arrived at the school gates. It looked just like the shit i left behind last year. The same chipped paint the same stained windows and the same brown door. I was about to turn back but then I see Karlee Grayson and Lisa. I run towards them and give them a welcoming hug. "Omg Isabelle I haven't seen you since you went on holiday" Lisa exclaims "Omg Isabelle" Grayson mocks as he comes over. "Fuck off" Lisa says as she pushes Grayson barely moving him. He smirks as we carry on walking. "Why are you here anyway" I question. "What are you saying Isabelle we are besties right" he answers with a cheesy smile. "What do you want Grayson". "To get in your pants" Karlee giggled "Shut up and go send nudes to Cameron" her eyes widened "You said you wouldn't tell" "Oops" I joke. "Great now Grayson knows" we all laugh. "You didn't answer my question, what do you want Grayson" "Nothing buttt if you are offering do you know Casey's number by any chance?" I roll my eyes and scroll through my contacts "I'm only giving you this so we can get rid of you" "thanks I owe you one Gilbert" he calls as he runs over to Ethan and his group of friends.

"What's our first class" asks Lisa "French"I groan "what a great start to shit day" Karlee says sarcastically "umm you know Ethan is in that class" I say looking at Lisa "I know what's the big deal we were dating now we aren't" "sorry I just tho-" "yeah I no ok can we just not talk about it" Lisa interrupts. "Anywayyys we should probably get to class" Karlee announces breaking the silence "yeah you're right"

"Bonjour class and welcome back" the teacher beamed "bonjour" we mumbled. "First of all theses seats must be changed" she started to call out the seating arrangements from her piece of paper "Conor beside Jess, Lisa beside Joseph, Ethan beside Isabelle" I looked over at Lisa while taking my seat " hello Gilbert nice seeing you again" "Great I'm sat beside the biggest fuckboy in school" I say as I turn my head to him "You got the big part right" he answers as he winks at me. God he annoyed me he always had a comeback he was hot and all but his attitude stunk. I started to draw. I loved drawing. My art teacher told me i was pretty good but i dont know, she s pretty old and her eyesight is shit so. I look to the side and see ethans pointy chin peek past my hand and i turn to him and roll my eyes. "your good gilbert" "shut up" i whisper sharply "im being honest" he corrects i ignore him and turn away.