Chapter 1 We all have a strange feeling

Hi guyss, I was going to update this chapter yesterday but my brother happened the laptop hangged and I feel so lazy re-writing it again so here it is sorry for making you wait. :)

~

I think I'm gonna throw up.

I've been feeling this feeling off vomitting right now. Well lets just say that my so called best-friend here left me saying that she has to find her boyfriend, Luke. I let her take her time but then I was so bored and lonely so I followed the direction she went but me being so unlucky I couldn't find her. Well I lost her tracks.

Instead of waisting my time following and wondering where she went I found a place where I could relax for a moment. There's a comfy chair and a cass of beers infront of me and oh there's ruffless. So after waiting for her I end up drinking 4 and a half beer and finished 2 bags off ruffless. And right know I feel like

shit.

In any minute I might throw up in here but not in here. I moved my body away from my comfort zone and find my way to the bathroom. Wait where is the bathroom again?

My eyes caught a couple who was about to make out when I asked them where the hell is the bathroom. I can see the embarrassment and the disappointment of the woman.

Haha. Priceless.

"It's actually upstairs probably the last room in the left . ." she explained.

I gave her my best smile and nod as I made my way upstairs.  Well since this is a frat party that I forgot to mention earlier they have packs of rooms, closed rooms.

And yeah what you're thinking is true as I make my way to the bathroom all I could here are moans and names screaming in pleasures. I know that's its a party but seriously their screaming at the top of their lungs even louder than the music.

Well finally I'm in front of the last room this must be it. Ouch my stomach if really aching in pain.

As In opened the door my eyes immediately caught the last thing I've ever expected.

Last Thing.

×

Their it is my very first chapter.  Sorry for the cliffhang. :)