chapter 1

I don't own naruto I hope you guys like my story and I need a cute name for the main charater if any of you have any plez tell me thx

-Angel of yoursxitachi

now to the story

OC's pov (unnamed)

I ran as fast as I possibly could from my past the bad memories. I was tripping for my tiredness I fell on my face but got up just as fast I fell I couldnt stop not now not after all that. I started running after the most familiar thing I knew.

Until I reached a clearing with a man wearing a black cloak with red clouds. I shuddered his eyes were red like mine. He had long black hair that was pulled back a ponytail he was so familiar. yet I had never seen him in my life. Tears were now streaming down my face. Why was i crying in front of this stranger. But he wasn't a stranger I thought. I collapsed in front of him to tired to hold my self up any longer. He cought me before I fell face first on the ground. " Thanks " I said feeling relived as he held me up. He looked in my eyes confuesed at why I was cry or maybe some other reason.

"Why are you crying?"he whispered

"I-I can't rember!" I said telling the truth

"Well can you rember your name? Mine is itachi " he asked brushing my almost white hair out of my eyes. My heart raced and I rembered my mother her smile. I collapsed in his arms and only cryed harder. He held me tightly. After crying some more I finally answered

" My name...is...I cant quite rember. Everything is getting blurry, itachi " I whispered before I passed out.

Itachi pov

I caught her as she passed out . A wave of relife flooded her tense face. she almost looked peaceful. I snapped out of my daze. And carried her to the hide out. I couldn't get my mined off that day the day I left my one true love and my unborn child. I can't belive I left them. A wave of anger washed over me.

"No no now is not the time to think of the past "I told myself

I kept walking keeping my eyes on the girl trying not to think about the past. She reminded me of my lover. They were so much alike it was insane. I shook my head of that thought and walked a litte faster. I finally reached the hide. I pushed the door open and walked inside. I set the girl down on the couch.

" itachi who's the girl? " kisame asked

I glared at him and went to get something to eat. Then sat down next to the girl and watched tv.