Chapter 8

so sorry for the veerrrrryyyy veryy long update I wanted this chapter to be long since i haven't updated in forever. im already started on the next chapter so it will be up soon.

Tobi pov "Dangos!" I screamed, I hate this! Why do i have to act so stupid? Grrrrrrrrrrr. i would love to kill him now but leader wont let me plus I still need hi-BOOM boom boom boom (lol one big boom and little ones all around) "Ahhhhhhhhhh! My room! What have you done to my room? How could you? I'll kill you, Deidare!" Kimmy screamed while Toshie held her back.

"Come on, let me at'em! Let eat'em! Let meat 'em!' (lol i typed it wrong but i just thought thats pretty funny so i'll go with it lol) i ran out and dei was hot on my tail. you do not want want to be on Kimmy's bad side so scary, jeez.

kimmy's pov

i can't belive they blew up my room damm it " My room," I cryed "My beautiful room. it was so pretty. whyyyyy? How could they oh well I'll just get a new one." i cheered myself up. Me and toshi walked out of the blown up room and went to the kitcken to get something to eat. Oreo was the only one in there. God he creeps me out, he's So snake like even though i kind of like snakes. He's just ruins it for me. I went to make some toast with lots for butter. Toshi started talking to oreo. I heard my name come once or twice. Then I went to the door, getting bored, and me not paying attention ran into the wall or what you could call a wall. It was kinda soft like cotton. I started to feel the wall. 'Oooo." It feels even weirder when you move your hand over it. it kept feeling the wall in front of me. "What do you think your doing." A dark voice called from the wall.

"Ahhhh! The wall talks! W.T.F. Toshi this wall is talking. Omg haven't you always wanted a wall that can talk." I called toshi turning around without look at my colorful talking wall.

"Haha, yes I ha....ve. " Toshi turned form talking to Oreo. His facial expression looked scared.

"What? What is it? Why do you look so scared?""I asked him puzzled. He didn't move so I waved my hand infornt of his face to try and snap him out of it . "Huh. What is it? Is my wall that scary? Jeez. How scary can a wall be?" He pointed to my wall and I had to look back. There he was standing Toshi's father, His dark messing hair all over the place. His face mud stained with dark circles under his eyes. He can't hold onto the wall. My heart is race why is he here? He was never here before so why is he now. "Michur. Why are you here."I asked my voice deadly calm with a hint of simmering rage underneath.

"Toshi, you have to come home." He told his son. The room fell silent except for Michur's breathing. He looked badly beaten up.

"How did you get here?" Oreo asked him.

"Your coming with me even if I have to make you." Michur said Toshi stood still not moving a muscle. He was so afraid he couldn't do anything. Damn it I didn't want this to happen That's why I didn't tell him where I went. "Don't you dare stop me!" his father pointed to me.

Konan came walking into the room, her papers flowing in front her wrapping their way around Toshi's father. Michur didn't do anything except mouth three words to toshi and those three words broken him.

"Father!!!" Despite hating his father Toshie still loved him. You know that hate-love relationship between father and son. They butt heads all the time but still love each other even if they don't agree on everything. "Don't hurt him please he's my father! " Toshi yelled at konan just looked at him not acknowledging his plead nor denied it. Toshi was going to run after her but I grab his arm and shook my head.

"No they're going to kill him. I have to do something."

"I thought you hated him?" I asked

"You wouldn't understand you've never had a father." I flinched as Toshi ran out of the room and left me in the room with Oreo and someone else. I just stood there for a while not knowing what to think my heart was stinging. It hurts, father. I cried in my head. Why did you leave me and mom? Where are you?