forever and always (a Jacob Perez love story)

Brianna's POV

hi my name is brianna. Jacob is my best friend, yes the Jacob Perez is my best friend. we have been bestiez since before he became famous. Jacob is the most sweetest friend you could ever have. he is always there for me and he is just perfect. he is really tall (well talker than me).his eyes are so pretty, if I had a choice I would stare at them all day long. and his hair is so big and puffy. his skin is just so soft and his lips are so pink and plump i just wanna kiss him... oh did i just say that...well now you know I kinda like Jacob...ok I like him ALOT. I liked him ever since we first meet, I just don't want him to know because if he doesn't feel the same then it could ruin our friendship. anyways back to me, I am 14 years old and I have two brothers and one sister. we live with my mom. my dad moved to California to be with his "new family". he left when I was only 4. my sister's name is Katelyn, she is 18. my older brothers name is diggy and my little brothers name is josh. diggy is 16 and josh is 5. my mom's name is Vanessa. Jacob is supposed to be here  for a movie night I can't wait to see him later.

Jacob'sPOV

Hey I'm Jacob and I'm 14 years old my best friend is Brianna she's awesome. she is like the bestest friend any one could ask for. we have been best friends since forever and I hope it stays that way cuz I really like her..yea even more than a friend but she doesn't know. I don't wanna destroy a long lasting friendship between us. I mean if it were up to me we would be married by now(wink wink). well anyways I have to go get ready for movie night at her house and I can't wait to see her.

Brianna's POV

"so are you happy to see Jacob" Katelyn said with a weird look in her eyes. like she knows something. "why you say that" I asked confused."CUZ YOU LIKE HIM, I KNOW YOU DO" "I DO N.."*ding dong the sound of the doorbell interrupted me " not" I whispered to her as I got up to answer the door. as soon as I opened the door Jacob squeezed the crap out of me "BRIANNA" he yelled. "hey to you to Jacob" I said hugging him back."oh hey Katelyn" he said going over to her hugging her to. " hey Jacob " "I thought you were going to Miranda's house"(Miranda is Katelyn's best friend)he asked looking puzzled " I am calm down...you two can be alone" "alone" I asked confused "yea josh is with grandma, diggy is at prodigy's house(prodigy is one of diggy's best friends), and mom is at work... she is working the afternoon and night shifts" she said. "so its just me and you bri" Jacob said smiling "yep just you and me". I was so happy but I was trying to act cool and not smile like a crazy maniac which I was doing on the inside.

Katelyn'sPOV

I know Brianna is screaming inside, I can tell. I could tell she liked Jacob since that day we went to the park when she was 8 and she met him for the first time. she never stops talking about him its so adorable. and when I say that she likes him she gets so mad and her cheeks get bright red. I could also tell that Jacob likes her the way he's always looking at her.....young love. I went upstairs and grabbed my stuff " bye guys be good" "bye" they both said at the same time.

Brianna's POV

"so what do you want to watch" I asked him "let's watch a scary movie like the possession" "ok put it on and I'll make popcorn" "kk"I heard him say as I walked into the kitchen. about 5 minutes later I came out with the popcorn and there was a big blanket on the floor I walked over to it and placed the popcorn in the middle." ready" he said "yep" "you know if you get scared you could cuddle with me if you want" "yea right. me get scared. you woulda thought" I said playfully. he played the movie and before i knew it i was hiding my eyes in his chest "calm down bri its just a movie" he said laughing at me "yea a scary one" he laughed and pulled me closer. I just loved it. we should watch scary movies more often.

Jacob'sPOV

when the movie was over I looked down at bri happily sleeping on my chest. I absolutely loved it. I turned the TV off and layed down trying not to wake her. she slide off of me and let me get comfortable. then I gently layed her back on me and whispered in her ear "good night bri". with that I fell asleep.