home alone

*nextday*

Brianna's POV

I woke up and started looking around for Jacob. then I realized that I was laying on his chest. I chuckled at how I didn't know. "what's so funny" he said in his sexy morning voice. oh I could listen to him talk like that any time."oh nothing" I lied." yea right" he said smirking "whatever" I said playfully punching him. "anyways srry for just laying on you like that...." "no don't apologize.... I put you on me like that" he said cutting me of. "oh" I said looking away. I felt my face grow hot and red. "are you blushing" he smiled at me "what no...just let's go eat breakfast" I lied trying to hide my face. I looked over at him to see him starring at me "hello" no answer "Jacob? " ok now I'm a little scared. "JACOOOB" I yelled "uhh yea srry what did you say?" "I said what do you want to eat"

Jacob'sPOV

"oh um we should go to that new breakfast spot in town... wat is it called again" "you mean waky waky eggs and bacy" " yea that's it...I hear it has the best bacon in town " "ok let's go get ready" as she walked away I couldn't help but look and man did she have a cake. (cake means big butt just in case you didn't know) "what are you looking at" she said smirking "oh nothing" "ummhmm sure" she said laughing "let's go"

Brianna'sPOV

I knew Jacob was looking at my ass...I just wanted him to admit it. I walked up stairs and took a shower. when I came out I did my hygiene thing and got dressed. I put on a pink crop top and pink sweats that said pink across my butt. I let my long brown hair fall down my back and I walked down the hallway to diggy's room where jacob was getting dressed. I knocked on the door. "hold on, unless you wanna see me in my boxers" "that fine with me...I'm coming in" "ok" i walked in on him in his boxer....only his boxers. my eyes went straight to his abs "dayyyummm" I whispered to myself. "like what you see" he said smirking while coming closer. "um..... I uh.....we better get going" I felt so stupid I walked out into the hallway about to go down stairs the I heard him yell "don't hide ur love for me" I turned around and saw him standing in the doorway... still in his boxers "yea right" I said walking down the stairs. I waited for about an hour until he came down wearing a pair of blue overalls, combat boots, a nirvana T-shirt, and sun glasses. man he is fine!! "are you ready" "yea just let me get my shoes" I ran up stairs and grabbed my pink vans. we got in the car and Jacob drove to the restaurant and I ordered eggs, pancakes, and bacon. Jacob ordered the eggs, bacon, and hash browns. after we ate we decided to go see a movie. I want to watch a scary movie wink wink ;).....so we are. we are watching the purge. I sat next to him and when the movie started he put his arm around me. I melted in side, "don't try anything mister" "ok misses" "what ever" I swear I just love him. the movie started and I was already scared. "why do you always want to watch scary movies if you never watch them?" he said towards the end of the movie. "cuz if I get scared... I know that you are right next to me"

TBC

should I continue??? or nahh