2

Harry's POV

"Hey kiddo, wake up before I eat all the blue waffles." Dad says. Yup, dad Percy adopted me it's been 4 years.
I immediately got out of bed and ran down the stairs falling a few times. I eventually made it to the kitchen seeing there were a stack of waffles waiting for me.
I sighed.

Dad bursts out laughing.
"That was not funny, Gods." I told him. He told me about his heritage and all of his stories. He also found out some things about my life, but he said not until I'm eleven.

"Yes it was, go get dressed. I'll get the mail." He said. I walked to my room. I took a shower and got dressed.

I went down stairs and saw my dad putting my breakfast on the table

I went down stairs and saw my dad putting my breakfast on the table. I sat and ate.
"Harry, you have a letter." Dad told me. I never get mail. I opened the letter.

_______________________________
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.
COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic
by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory
by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration
by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions
by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble
OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring, any pet they desire, the pet must not harm any students. (Unless they are protecting their owner (Familiars))

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

__________________________

"Is this real." I asked my dad. He nodded.
"I guess Its time to tell you about your life." He told me. He lead to the sofa.

"You're a wizard Harry, your very famous in the wizard world. As a baby you defeated a dark wizard, He-who-must-not-be-named is what everyone believed. On that night your parents were protecting you from him. They were killed." Dad told me. I believed him.
I nodded.
"Do you want to go?" He asked.
"Yes." I responded.

"Ok. I will go reply." He got up and left. I sat there wondering if I had any other family. I probably don't they just had to send me to the Dursleys.

How does Percy know all this is he a wizard too. I'll just ask.
"Dad!" I yelled. Percy walked into the room.
"Yes?" He responded.
"Are you a wizard?" I asked.
"Yes, but I didn't go to school I taught myself." He responded.
"Oh, well I'm gonna go to my room." I told him. I walked upstairs to my room.

I hopped on my bed and got on my phone

I hopped on my bed and got on my phone. I got bored after a little while.
"Harry! We're going to Diagon alley to get your supplies today! So get ready!"Dad yells.
"Okay!" I yelled back. I started to get ready for Diagon alley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's house

This is longer than the last chapter I might be going along with the book and the movie

This is longer than the last chapter I might be going along with the book and the movie. I will change some settings too.

❌⭕️❌⭕️

~Adri