1*

I was riding charlie (not in that way perverts). I was on his back and i wad in a playful mood. "Come on Charlie,play wiyh me," i knew that he couldnt resist me when i beg. "Sorry i cant, my daughters coming to live with me and i have to go and pick her up,"

Time skip

I heard the car pull up an only in seconds did Charlie come in with a suitcase that did not belong to him. He looked at me and shook his head and went upstairs (which i didnt see). Then this ugly pale ass thing came through the door. "Who're you," i asked rudely to her making her flintch in surprise. She should be because thats the only tone she'll get from me. "Im Isabella but call me Bella." I looked around and noticed that Charlie was not in the room."ill call you whatever the hell i want to call you, bitch just because you get his attention now dosent mean a thing to me, he's MINE," I spat in her face. A real smile cam on my face when Charlie did come downstairs but didnt notice that Bella go away. I wrapped my arms around his kneck amd kissed it to his lips,"Come over today, i pleaded.

SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT
*yes in the first chappie*
I was on my hands and knees trying to miffle my moans and screams. Charlie may be a bit old but fuck does he have a cock on him. My little brother Josh already know about us having walking in on us a couple times, but his friends and people from the town is another thing. I could feel my climax coming and started thrusting back so it would come faster. I felt my eyes roll back and my leg shake and just collapse falling face first. Charlie already anticipating this turned me over and spooned me and then i was sleep.

*now you can read*
I woke up to my alarm and turned it off. Shaking Charlie awake i whispered "time to get up babe" you have to be at work in an hour and thirty...........