That Vile Crew

Kawaii~Chan POV

Zane has been out cold in the hospital for a month and I haven't seen much progress. I'm really worried. What if he's not OK?! I feel myself crying at the end of his hospital bed. I grabbed his hand which is cold to the touch.
I held his hand tightly. I missed Zane so much.
Wait what does it mean when the green line on the TV thing starts going up and down?
A doctor rushed into the room.
"Is that a good thing?" I pointed to the green line which moved at a steady pace.
"Ms, I'm going to need you to step out for a moment, this young man will be fine but he just needs some rest.
I go into the waiting room and grab my phone to call Aphmau~Senpai.

KC: APHMAU~SENPAI!!!! ZANE~KUN IS GOING TO BE OK!!!

About thirty minutes later Garroth, Aphmau and Aaron all arrive at the hospital.
"Zane's OK?! Where is he?!" Garroth ran up to me.

Zane POV

I couldn't stop thinking about who was in the truck. I couldn't stop seeing it.
It just shows that people are never what they seem, never. I was in excruciating pain that wouldn't stop.
I woke up to see Garroth, Aphmau, Aaron and Kawaii~Chan standing by me. I winced at the pain of just sitting up.
"ZANE!" They all rushed in to give me a hug. Kawaii~Chan was the last one to hug me. Normally I don't like or give hugs but Kawaii~Chan was a different story.

A week later I gained back most of my strength and got to go home. I was worried though. What if they try to kill me again. Technically I already died once.
Kawaii~Chan joked about shipping me with life (Zife) but I wasn't sure I wanted to completely love life. At least not right now.
"Hey Zane, how are you feeling? Does Kawaii~Chan know about the dreams?" Lucinda asked.
I couldn't help myself, I looked her in the eyes and........