MY ELIJAH

Elijah elijah elijah those names is everywere but whose the real elijah for me?ofcourse elijah montefalco the one who only exist on book. The one that we cant see and the one that i love even if he dont exist i still love him and will forever loving him.he captured my heart on his lines, and i know that its imposible. But what can i do? I already fell inlove.fell inlove with the person that dont know me.ofcourse he doesnt know me because hes not existing to our world.he just live in a book.and will forever been live there.elijah montefalco where can i find you?I always dream to hug and meet you. But i know its imposible. All iwant to do with you is imposible.but im bery thankful to jonaxx because he create you, she create a masterpiece.a masterpiece that every girl wanted and fantasized just like me. I read a lot of wattpad stories and theres a lot fictional characters but they cant captured my heart because its only beat just for you.your one o a kind. And i hope that theres a someone like you that living in this world. But im contended. Im contended by just looking to your face even its a pics art. Im contended beacause even you dont exist you became my inspiration i draw a lot of lettering for you. I dream that you can read it, but i know you cant. You cant because your not true!your just a fictional character.