[FOUR]

2 weeks later

Malak's P.O.V

"MALAKKK!!!!"I heard my mum scream from downstairs while I was sitting on my bed watching 13 reasons why again on my MacBook pro.My mum never screams my name unless its something important so I walked downstairs. "yes?" I questioned my mum.

"you need to move out "she said "uhmm what why "I said "Your old enough to live by yourself so I'm letting you live by your self and I would help u pay rent and buy stuff for the house ok don't be worried "she said I still didn't understand why she wanted to kick me out she loves me and everything but probably she needs her time alone by herself. "Oright mum but when am I meant to move out ?"I asked "Oh and I forgot to mention your going to be living next to that friend of yours who has curly hair the cute one" Did my mum just  call  jack cute?OMG she actually just did "You mean jack ?"I asked her "yea him "she said "Yeah aright mum but when am I moving out"I asked "This Thursday 'She said and today was Tuesday I would have time right "Im going to miss u a lot mum "I said to her as I ran back upstairs .

RING RING!!! I heard my phone buzz and went to grab it I swiped it.It  was a facetime from jack "Im going to  be moving close to your house "I screamed as I noticed Daniel was on the facetime with jack whoops I said to myself "Hey Daniel "I said as I saw his cute face me and Daniel have been getting pretty close  to Daniel I might be having feelings for him but he might not have feelings for me so I haven't told him yet even though I haven't seen him in real life his such a real cutie "HELLO?//"jack said to me coz I was thinking to much "Yea so im going to be living close to u and the guys "OMG I just thought of it if I live close to jack im going to probably be seeing Daniel everyday omg yay "Oi jack ill talk to u later im kind of busy packing at the moment "I said as I showed him what I was doing "Oright bye Malak love you "He said as he ended the facetime call.

8:22pm

I noticed that me and Daniel haven't spoken all day so I texted him.

Malak-Hey

8:40pm

Malak-Where you at?Im missing you

10:34PM

Malak- Ur probs asleep or busy oh well

I then posted a picture on instagram

{A/N character change im going to change Malak to luna blaise soz to annoy u just think shes 17 even tho shes 16 soz }

89,565 likes      Tagged @Duhitzsophia.

@QueenMalak Goodnight sweetheart's x 

Comments disabled

I Then fell asleep.

_________________________________

A/N why is Daniel not answering .