Love Beyond Words (Hayes Grier)

Chapter 1:

I had a great life. I lived with my mom, dad and older sister Katie. I was so close with my family and we did everything together. I loved my mom most though because I could tell her anything and she would understand and I could trust her. It all changed when one day I got home from school and found out she died in a car crash. It ruined my life and tore my heart apart.

My dad now has to go on business trips every week to pay for everything so we don't go broke and Katie hangs out with her friends all the time so I mostly take care of myself. I started getting depressed because I missed my mom so much and started cutting which made me lose all my friends. But it doesn't matter to me, I mostly want to be alone anyways. I guess you could say that I'm pretty independent.

That was last year.

Chapter 2:

It was the first day back at school. I was in grade eight. I was nervous because I didn't have any friends but usually I do well on my own so it's fine. I really don't cut anymore unless I have to because I know my mom wouldn't want me to. I walk in the classroom and sit down at a desk at the back of the room. I look at the floor trying not to make any eye contact with anyone while I wait for the teacher to arrive. I glimpse up only for a second to see a new boy with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes walk into the room with the teacher. I couldn't help but stare at him.

Chapter 3:

The teacher introduced him to the class. She said his name was Hayes. It sounded so adorable. He came and sat down right beside me because there was no other places to sit. Occasionally during the day I saw him stare at me in the corner of my eye and he seemed to always find an excuse to talk to me. During lunch I sat in the cafeteria alone when all of a sudden I see Hayes standing behind me. "Mind if I sit here?" Hayes asks. "Not at all," I blush.

"I haven't gotten your name yet," he says while siting down beside me. "It's y/n." "Why aren't you sitting with anyone?" he asks. "I don't really feel like it." "Should I leave then?" "No stay!" I say making it sound almost like a demand. The rest of lunch we talked and laughed and I actually felt like I had a real friend.

Chapter 4:

During the last period of class, Hayes slides a note over to me. It says "want to come to my house after school?" I looked over at him and nodded. He smiled. I haven't been to anyone's house in a long time. When the final bell rings, I head over to my locker and put my stuff away. In 2 minutes Hayes walks over. "Hey," he says, "you ready?" "Yeah," I responded, blushing a little. When Hayes and I talked at lunch, I found out that he now lives on my street which was walking distance to school. As we walked home, we talked a lot. I felt like I could tell him anything. Out of nowhere our hands touched. We both looked at each other, then he took my hand and interlaced

his fingers in mine. It was perfect.

Chapter 5:

We walked all the way to Hayes house with his hands in mine. When we got their it was a bit awkward because I haven't been to a friends house in a long time. We played Mario Kart (because it's one of my favorite games) and then decided to watch a movie. We picked a horror movie because I never watched one before and I wanted to try it out. We sat on the couch beside each other. The movie wasn't scary at the start but once we got into it, it got so scared that I had to cover my eyes at some parts. Hayes put his arm around me and I layed on his chest while we watched because it made me feel safer. I've never really had feelings for a boy but Hayes might just change that.

Chapter 6:

*Hayes POV*

I looked over at Y/N and she was fast asleep. She was too cute to wake up. I guess I'll just let her stay the night. I decided to just fall asleep too. I snuggled up beside her. It's so crazy. I just met her this morning and I already have a huge crush on her.

*Your POV*

All of a sudden I opened my eyes and it was morning. I must have fallen asleep. I looked at hayes who was still sleeping. He looked perfect. I can't believe I'm falling in live with him. I just met him. I crept to the bathroom trying not to wake up Hayes. I looked in the mirror. I looked disgusting. Thank goodness I keep a hairbrush in my backpack. I brushed my hair and splashed water on my face and went back into hayes room. He was just waking up when I walked in. "Hey Y/N," he said in his sleepy voice. "Hey, sorry I fell asleep last night," I apologized. "It's fine, I was tired too. Do you want some breakfast?" "I would but I have to go home and get ready for school I'm already late, " I said. "Okay, do you want to walk to school with me when you're ready?" He asked. "Yeah sure, I'll be out in 45 minutes, see you then!" "See you!" He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and walked out without another word.