four

the most anticipating day has finally come, loud chattering, loud music pumping into the speaker, a loaded of amount of strangers int the school.

it was already ten in the morning when all the booth's open in their rooms, and the other activities like marathon, and gymnastic also a battle of the bands like the usual school festival.

all of the students were excited, clapping their hands and enjoy the company of kim taehyung and this time he didn't erase his tattoos on his arms, and exposed it on the students. he was very happy seeing the people smiling, and wonder everywhere.

taehyung decided to take a small walk on the hallway visiting each booth there were a haunted house booth, and a maze one he wanted to go inside those but his friends are busy.

his eyes landed on the young girl, letting her hair fall carelessly as she talk softly towards the man in front of her, scrunchy nose and a crescent eye smile appeared once again.

beautiful. taehyung thought mesmerising the one of a kind beauty of eunbi, her eyes were sparkling like stars and her voice as sweet as the honey, he felt the butterflies on his stomach when their eyes met, his feet started to feel like jelly.

he went inside their booth, words can't come out on his mouth. "oh taehyung-ssi who do you want to be your servant?" yuju asks taehyung and his eyes were only on eunbi, nothing else.

"eunbi." he simply said, clearing his throat and looked at yuju. "but there are five more to go before you go and talk to our pres." yuju said.

taehyung grabbed the list and looked at the name listed for eunbi's guess, he knew who the guys were. "wait." he said pointing at yuju going at the boys with his hands on his pocket.

his eyes were fierce, and scary. "if you won't let me be the first one who talked to her i swear you guys are going to –" his words were cut when eunbi approached him tapping his shoulder.

"so who's next?" eunbi said, resting her arms into his wide shoulders. "taehyung!" the guys said in sync scared of the man.

he smirked in success while she rolls her eyes dragging taehyung in the table. she was pouting while taehyung was smiling like a kid, and cupped her cheeks like a kid. "you're so cute with this outfit i hope that you can wear it often." he commented.

"you should be at your booth taehyung and entertaining the others." she scolded him like his older sister. "looked at those girls glaring at me, they're going to kill me i sw–"

taehyung pulls her face closer to her and covered the side of her head with his big hand, and smiled at her. "just focus on us, the world only revolves on just the two of us." he said.

her heart was down on her stomach with those words, making her cheeks burned in red. "god you're blushing you like this don't you." he said lightly shaking her head.

they really look like a couple, everyone was jealous on their kind of interaction taehyung was clingy and clumsy towards her and holding her both soft palms.

hours, and hours has passed and taehyung choose to stay there with her just her, not talking to anyone.

jimin and his friends were busy looking for taehyung everywhere, he was the main host of their booth but now he was gone missing in action.

"ah look at that guy." seokjin pointing at taehyung, diligently smiling at eunbi while nodding listening to her what she's saying. "his head over heels for her." namjoon hissed.